hong kong racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: hong kong racing

I still can’t believe the handle in the pools, crazy ! The amount of money is amazing !

Comment

everything about it great imo jim..top quality horses,strictly monitored for substances,horse health in general,questionable rider effort..tremendous free info at there site including racing pp's..live racing,multiple angle replays, really detailed charts and commentary and other more advanced tools that I don't use

but yes the pools are enormous..I would think 1-2 races over there would be equal volume to a whole card at saratoga
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

going to be posting my buddys trip handicapping picks from here on out in addition to my picks.. mine just regular capping.. he's been following it for a couple of months and has some horses accumulated in his stable.. will track his and mine will just be casual (unless I change my mind)
        he's really talented and think results over time with him will be very good
        ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Sounds good ! Looking forward to it. Do you know how long the meet is? Just 2 days a week right? I’m not familiar with the track. My buddy does a lot of the UK tracks, I think I told you that before, not sure when they are opening up again I believe June 1st. I really like the UK turf races

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chamblin View Post

thanks chamblin

Originally posted by Jim13 View Post
              Sounds good ! Looking forward to it. Do you know how long the meet is? Just 2 days a week right? I’m not familiar with the track. My buddy does a lot of the UK tracks, I think I told you that before, not sure when they are opening up again I believe June 1st. I really like the UK turf races
              they break mid july and resume in early september.. weds morning 6:45-7 and Sunday 1am

the problem with most or all foreign tracks (not hong kong) is no points of call..unless I'm missing something don't know how you handicap a race without them.. I'd love to try the better euro tracks but can't because of that.. speed figures i can manage without

my buddy gave me 3 horses 2 cards ago.. I posted my picks late and got lazy and didn't search for his (he had posted them earlier and would've required minimal digging for me to find them)

two were in the same race and finished 1 2.. $17.60 winner and the other was around 4-1..the other one also won and paid $15.60..believe me I'm not lying and that's all I got from him.. was totally amazed by that.. I can watch replays and spot your typical stuff but he gets into much finer detail than me..obviously he's got to have a returning horse or they'll be no picks

if you're patient and manage your money you'll probably make money with him

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
                thanks chamblin

they break mid july and resume in early september.. weds morning 6:45-7 and Sunday 1am

the problem with most or all foreign tracks (not hong kong) is no points of call..unless I'm missing something don't know how you handicap a race without them.. I'd love to try the better euro tracks but can't because of that.. speed figures i can manage without

my buddy gave me 3 horses 2 cards ago.. I posted my picks late and got lazy and didn't search for his (he had posted them earlier and would've required minimal digging for me to find them)

two were in the same race and finished 1 2.. $17.60 winner and the other was around 4-1..the other one also won and paid $15.60..believe me I'm not lying and that's all I got from him.. was totally amazed by that.. I can watch replays and spot your typical stuff but he gets into much finer detail than me..obviously he's got to have a returning horse or they'll be no picks

if you're patient and manage your money you'll probably make money with him

sounds good Bleeker ! Would be very interested in his thoughts.

Comment

no follow-ups tonight

left most recent price (odds+1)
                  ((post position))
                  99= triple digit odds

R1 #8 super ten 4.7/x/x ((9))
                  R3 #6 sunny power 14/9.6/13 ((5))
                  R4 #5 fat turtle 70/36/16 ((3))
                  R5 #8 california levee 29/18/19 ((11))

R9 #10 defining moment 3.6/6.1/3.2 ((12))

R10 #2 regency bo bo 14/19/15 ((3))

R11 #8 beauty rush 15/19/8 ((5))

Comment

Comment

Sweet !

Comment

((post position))
                        99= triple digit odds

no follows..my man's run out on me lol

sha tin 6:45am

R1 #5 jade theater 99/99/70 ((7))
                        R2 #1 happy ichiban 95/14/28 ((6))
                        R3 #4 stock legend 23/99/34 ((4))
                        R4 #3 kings shield 85/6.4/6.9 ((6))

R5 #3 elite boy 12/14/5.1 ((9))
                        R6 #12 victory in hand 5.1/3.1/1.5 ((4))
                        R8 #11 namjong sings 3.9/9.9/5.7 ((6))
                        R9 #12 london luckystar 3.1/30/99((12))
                        Last edited by bleeker; 05-26-2020, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Comment

Thanks Bleeker !

Comment

((post position))
                              99= triple digit odds

happy valley 6:45am wednesday

no follows as far as I know. still possible I might hear from him

R1 #5 tangmere 15/3.5/3.5 ((3))
                              R2 #7 super alliances 27/5.8/2.4 ((8))
                              R3 #8 murray's partners 5.7/7.2/18 ((2))
                              R4 #4 sprint forward 5.9/6.4/5.6 ((8))
                              R5 #2 lasting friendship 31/12/15 ((9))

R6 #7 everbrave 59/14/55 ((5))
                              R6 #9 jazz steed 10/9.3/60 ((8))

2 horses

R7 #6 columbus county 25/2.4/3.8 ((4))
                              R8 #6 charizard 14/15/40 ((9))
                              Last edited by bleeker; 06-03-2020, 06:29 AM.

Comment

Thanks Bleeker

Comment

Working...
                                X