hong kong racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hong kong racing

twice a week sunday@ 12:45am and wednesday around 7am..
    about $17M usd bet there per race/most money in the world..
    horses regularly go off over 200-1..I've seen in the 400's..
    2nd and 3rd get place money

just want to distinguish it from usa racing so doing a separate thread

sha tin (other track called happy valley)

most recent price left (price =odds +1)

((post position))

R1 #11 sweetly baby.. 31/51/99 ((8))

R2 #14 dragon has landed.. 99/99/99 ((7)) triple digits last 3 but not today

R3 #9 so we joy.. 9.6/20/99 ((9))

R4 #12 coby ba.. 99/99/99 and why not 99 lol.. ((2))

R5 #7 voyage warrior.. 24/12/5.3.. ((10))*
    *$18M hk =$2.3M usd.. grade 1 stakes

R7 #2 waikuku..1.7/1.5/3.9 ((8))
    group 1 .. $2.6M usd purse

R8 pass group 1.. $3.2M usd purse

R9 #13 sparkling dragon..5.7/9.6/12 ((11 ))

R10 #2 time to celebrate..66/13/56 ((9))
    Last edited by bleeker; 04-25-2020, 08:08 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: hong kong racing

finished
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

if anybody''s interested in this let me know..realize you have to be a member..I usually do it anyway so it's just a copy and paste

Comment

Love any of your plays

Comment

Win' lose' or draw gives me something to do. Love horse racing !!@!

Comment

happy valley..6:45am wednesday

most recent price left (price =odds+1)

((post)) different than # unless coincidence

R1 #9 bullish glory ..57/48/31 ((1))
            R2 #6 bring it on ..5.8/11/68 ((10))
            R3 #12 seize the spirit..10/7.1/18 ((5))

R4 #9 cool celeb. .99/99/26 ((4))
            R4 #12 who's horse..6.0/88/99 ((3))*

*2 horses

R5 #6 hero star..18/17/7.1 ((7))

R6 #2 jolly honour.. 5.3/4.5/3.9 ((6))
            R8 #5 heavenly thought.. 4.4/3.6/2.4 ((11))
            R9 #4 little bird.. 39/3.5/99 ((9))

R6 8 will be lower price horses especially the latter

if you go to hkjc dot com (not sure about leaving links even though did it with killer sports) english version
            you can get a free program and if you want download free past performances..important thing is post positions and numbers don't correspond unless it's coincidence..the program is very good to have and you don't have to download anything for that..look for "local racing information " in gold lettering towards the upper left of the home page..hit that and should take you to an option for "race card"..what's important about this is the race card will show you what the jocks silks look like to help you identify the horse during the race..it really helps with the big fields they have..they show it on tvg or believe you can watch it live (definitely replays) on the site..it's some of the best racing in the world in my opinion
            Last edited by bleeker; 04-29-2020, 06:20 AM.

Comment

finished

Comment

Comment

mistake
                  Last edited by bleeker; 05-01-2020, 07:25 AM.

Comment

sha tin... sunday @ 12:30am

left most recent price (=odds +1)
                    ((post))
                    99 = triple digit odds

R2 #6 moneymore.. 4.6/4.2/6.8 ((10))
                    R3 #4 chefano.. 5.4/4.5/7.2 ((4))
                    R6 #6 skyey supreme.. 37/26/16 ((1))
                    R7 #6 king dragon.. 4.4/7.4/11 ((9))
                    R8 #7 beauty happy.. 44/83/19 ((8))
                    R9 #12 momentum happy.. 6.5/32/11 ((9))

Comment

happy valley @ 6:45am

left most recent price(=odds +1)
                      ((post position))
                      99= triple digit price

R1 #8 all best friends.. 6.0/2.8/19 ((5))

R2 #4 super bullet.. 99/99/99 ((9))
                      R2 #7 go ballistic.. 10/11/8.8 ((4))*

*2 horses

R3 #5 flying godspell.. 18/22/13 ((3))
                      R4 #3 incanto prepared.. 3.4/4.9/10 ((9))
                      R5 #9 interstellar.. 29/46/37 ((10))

R6 #8 flying genius.. 4.5/3.2/14.0 ((2))
                      R7 #5 alpha hedge.. 3.6/3.5/99 ((9))
                      R8 #1 good beauty.. 21/10/15 ((5))
                      R9 #4 private secretary.. 8.7/71/35 ((8))
                      Last edited by bleeker; 05-06-2020, 06:12 AM.

Comment

Comment

finished

Comment

Yes Bleeker keep doing what you are doing. Love reading you advice !

Comment

Originally posted by Jim13 View Post
                              Yes Bleeker keep doing what you are doing. Love reading you advice !
                              really enjoy the hong kong racing jim..the methods I use involves running lines and preferably mid-range jockeys but I will use some of the lesser ones on occasion.. make adjustments for class and distance changes..2 best jocks. purton and moreira are too obvious but will use them once in a while..everybody playing them so a steady diet will get you a higher win % but lower roi ..I get through a card in much less time than a domestic track ...while I don't keep records I feel very comfortable with it and have a high degree of confidence that i'm decent at it..glad to hear your interested along with chamblin..will continue to post when I cap it

Comment

Working...
                              X