Hello Fellow Hockey Fans/Cappers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Fellow Hockey Fans/Cappers

When hockey resumes, whether this summer or 2021, we'll get this place rocking.

Thanks for the warm welcome from the CC folks!

Re: Hello Fellow Hockey Fans/Cappers

Glad to have you here brother

Comment

Good morning all, just checking in making sure everyone is okay.

Comment

One mans opinion of what may be around the corner. No one knows, but we might as well speculate....and hope.

Comment

And now catching up. Seattle talk.

Comment

If hockey was to return this season.
            Do you think they play regular season games or go right into playoff games?

Comment

JD,
              If there is a miracle that the NHL plays the 19-20 portion of the season (and the same for the NBA), time is of the essence as to not bleed too much into next season and the delays that could happen (shutdown part 2?). Go right into the playoffs, both leagues. This year only have a QUICK play in with the teams that ended up in the 14-18 position to determine the top 16 and run from there so they don't bitch. I don't see how you finish before mid-August assuming you let these guys have the training camp part 2 for a few weeks this spring. Then start 20/21 in November or December and maybe have a 2013 type abbreviated season, maybe a bit longer...60 games. If "you" insist on playing this season out, you taint 2 seasons instead of potentially 1. But I'm okay with that as I'm one of the ones that is on the let's get back on the wagon ASAP, SAFELY, otherwise the North American way of life we knew and loved will be gone, destroyed. One of my jobs is a small business owner and I see it first hand. The unintended consequences we will or are already experiencing will be worse than the disease. We MUST HOWEVER identify the vulnerable in our society and do everything we can to PROTECT THEM. But I bring these last two sentences up because the taint is fine, we as a society need something to uplift us right now! I hope you're well JD!!! Andrew
              Last edited by Puckluck; 05-05-2020, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X