• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NFL draft needs by DIV

Offseason needs for all 32 NFL teams in 2020

https://www.playbook.com/article_tes...b7cff03e0b16a0

Comment

Hey Thomas go to see you. Hope all is well. Anybody watching the NFL sim games on twitch? The chat room while the game is going is always good for a few laughs.

Comment

Hey Paul, hope all is well my friend. Haven't watched any sports but I did binge that one you told me about Goliath, got a little weird with the billionaires getting whacked on peyote though, lol, Billy Bob was outstanding in that as you said. I just finished watching Homeland that turned out to be a hell of a good watch and I see today the new season of Bosch is out on Prime so that'll be my next look, love that show.

Comment

Sharp Football Analysis draft look, Warren Sharp is one of the brightest minds in football handicapping IMO: https://www.sharpfootballanalysis.co...raft-coverage/

Also might want to check out his Sharpfootballstats: https://www.sharpfootballstats.com/keys.html

What You Need to Know for the Draft

Every Team
          Every Position
          Every Player
          Every Need
          We're diving deep into roster analysis at the level you need. Which players were added via trades and free agency? What do current depth charts look like for each team? How does each unit rank in performance metrics? And what does each unit need in the draft, position by position.

Check it out for each team below, and to view ALL of our draft articles, check out our DRAFT HUB.

AFC:
          NE | BAL | CIN | PIT | JAX | DEN | KC | LAC | LVR
          NFC roster :
          DAL | NYG | PHI | CHI | GB | TB | ARI | SF

And to never miss another offseason study, article or announcement, join our free mailing list here.
          Last edited by Thomas; 04-19-2020, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
            Hey Paul, hope all is well my friend. Haven't watched any sports but I did binge that one you told me about Goliath, got a little weird with the billionaires getting whacked on peyote though, lol, Billy Bob was outstanding in that as you said. I just finished watching Homeland that turned out to be a hell of a good watch and I see today the new season of Bosch is out on Prime so that'll be my next look, love that show.
            Yea I was surprise the 6th season of Bosch was on because I didn't hear anything about it. I went to watch the 2 seasons of Mr. In between (Hulu) which I had already seen and has been cancelled. It's a shame I really enjoy it and it was just 1/2 hour episodes and I have to admit it's an Australian production and acquired taste. I could see why it was cancelled but I really liked it. So I started watching Bosch and up to # 6 trying to make in last doing one a night. I like Titus Welliver who's been around a long time and is an executive producer and writer for the series. I just found out there's 22 books written by Mike Connelly in the Harry Bosch series hopefully they continue on Prime. Watched Ozark in 3 nights which was good for me and was trying to do one a night just couldn't do it. Great ending they'll be a #4 for sure hopefully in less than a year. Also found out Goliath is done thought they were going to do a 4th and end it. I guess not.

The final episode of Homeland is coming up and I've seen them all. Time fly's the series started in 2011. But To tell the truth it's time for that to go and I hope they do a good ending. Carrie drives me crazy I want to kill her myself. Ballsy B I'll give her that.
            Billions starting soon looking forward to that I'm a big Paul Giamatti fan and thought he was brilliant in the Cinderella man. Hope the rest of the guys and gals check in. I was kinda sad when I couldn't get on the other site and glad we're welcome here to meet new people and grow a bigger sports community.

Take care stay safe and hope your daughter and family are finding there way. Bless them all.

Comment

Sharp Football Analysis draft look, Warren Sharp is one of the brightest minds in football handicapping IMO: https://www.sharpfootballanalysis.co...raft-coverage/

Also might want to check out his Sharpfootballstats: https://www.sharpfootballstats.com/keys.html

What You Need to Know for the Draft

Every Team
              Every Position
              Every Player
              Every Need
              We're diving deep into roster analysis at the level you need. Which players were added via trades and free agency? What do current depth charts look like for each team? How does each unit rank in performance metrics? And what does each unit need in the draft, position by position.

Check it out for each team below, and to view ALL of our draft articles, check out our DRAFT HUB.

AFC:
              NE | BAL | CIN | PIT | JAX | DEN | KC | LAC | LVR
              NFC roster :
              DAL | NYG | PHI | CHI | GB | TB | ARI | SF

And to never miss another offseason study, article or announcement, join our free mailing list here.
              I've been getting emails from him for years and he is super sharp and looks at things that the normal person really doesn't think of. One of his partners is Bill Krackenberger and Bill goes on Vsin show every Thursday between 8am/9am PST sometimes they change the day because he flies back east often. The reason I bring that up was because last year every Thursday same time slot Warren Sharp would be on with him and discuss some of the games going on that coming Sunday. Bill is there in person and Warren was always via phone. He's also a good follow on twitter. I know of him well.

Comment

Paul I watch him on the Brian Lefkoe podcast every week and usually post that link in the weekly newsletter threads. Excellent insight and you will learn things you've never thought of, like I said above imo he's one of the best out there and his record is proof of that. I will try and catch that VSIN show you speak of this year if there is a this year

Comment

Good afternoon Tom, Paul.

Comment

For any talksport guys sportspicks has changed his name to puckluck, welcome Andrew

Comment

For any talksport guys sportspicks has changed his name to puckluck, welcome Andrew

Comment

I didn't like that name Tom and was too unimaginative back in....1998 hard to believe

Comment

Paul I watch him on the Brian Lefkoe podcast every week and usually post that link in the weekly newsletter threads. Excellent insight and you will learn things you've never thought of, like I said above imo he's one of the best out there and his record is proof of that. I will try and catch that VSIN show you speak of this year if there is a this year

He doesn't go on the show anymore but once in a while he'll go on with Krackenberger. The best show is A Numbers Game with Gil Alexander as the host from 7am -9am PST weekday mornings. It's a good show all around but I enjoy the baseball season because he gets into the analytics in a big way. Also the Fangraphs guy Paul Sporer is on once a week and is great if you're into fantasy and also everything baseball. The other shows are ok. I also listen to a reply of Follow the money and it's live from 4am -7am but I watch/Listen to the 9am reply because they do a lot of good stuff for Hockey which is hard to find. Watch it on the Vsin App or listen to them on channel 204 XM/Sirius

Comment

Originally posted by Puckluck View Post
                            Good afternoon Tom, Paul.
                            Hi Puckluck, Hope all is well at your place. Are you on twitter? I've heard your name and it's possible you are and I'm following. Love Hockey/Baseball guys

Comment

Not really active @mediahoundma what are you Paul?

Comment

Working...
                              X