Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Lounge April 19 - April 26

No problem Tiger.
    Hope your father gets back to treatment and gets well soon.

Comment

Thanks for welcoming our guys JD and captjoe. Bigtiger will be right beside you in your grief over no golf capt, lol We open all golf courses here on the 15th. Darryl, Rosie has joined Jim said he'd be here soon sure hope we get the word out to everyone. I know Big Jim posts here once in awhile and I've seen DirtyDog post here about a year ago, so that's good. I pm'ed Alpine yesterday so maybe we'll see him sometime soon. This will end up being good for us I think great core group here that I think will get along real well with. Pass on the info by pm over there with instructions to anyone you can think of coach, remember to use Thomas as referred by to get accepted

Comment

That sucks about your Dad Darryl, I know they've cancelled all surgeries here as well aside from emergency stuff. Our hospitals have never been so empty, not a soul in any emergency deptartments, empty beds everywhere, never seen anything like it. My daughter and grand daughter can't visit their Dad/husband, it's fuckin stupid with only 7 active cases in the city and these ridiculous models they put out to scare the shit out of everyone here. I believe we went about this wrong from the start, we should have went all out to protect the vulnerable senior population and those with underlying conditions and went on with our lives adhering to the distancing and washing protocols. But as I seen someone say somewhere I don't want my gravestone to read "Oh Shit I was wrong"

Comment

Originally posted by TheGame View Post
          No problem Tiger.
          Hope your father gets back to treatment and gets well soon.
          Thanks JD, appreciate it

Comment

Originally posted by captjoe388 View Post
            Lung cancer treatment should not fall under "elective". Here in Jersey we're still on lockdown. No golf is killing me. Best wishes to your Pop.
            Thanks Capt!

Yea they talked about shutting down golf courses here but never did. They put pool noodles on flagsticks so ball don’t go in hole, just bounce it off and it’s counted good. Lesson there is be aggressive lol

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
              That sucks about your Dad Darryl, I know they've cancelled all surgeries here as well aside from emergency stuff. Our hospitals have never been so empty, not a soul in any emergency deptartments, empty beds everywhere, never seen anything like it. My daughter and grand daughter can't visit their Dad/husband, it's fuckin stupid with only 7 active cases in the city and these ridiculous models they put out to scare the shit out of everyone here. I believe we went about this wrong from the start, we should have went all out to protect the vulnerable senior population and those with underlying conditions and went on with our lives adhering to the distancing and washing protocols. But as I seen someone say somewhere I don't want my gravestone to read "Oh Shit I was wrong"
              Agree we went at it wrong but guess we will never know

Dad has had dementia for a couple of years and when he went for what was supposed to be radiation last week they wouldn’t let mom go in. He fucking has dementia he can’t do it by himself! So he came out later with a nurse and they didn’t do radiation, said to come back next week. It’s probably a good think I wasn’t down there with them or I might be on here asking if someone would bail me out of jail

Comment

Hi John & Darryl, good to see you.

Darryl sorry about Dad too, geez what a mess.

Comment

Working...
                X