The Lounge April 19 - April 26

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Lounge April 19 - April 26

To all my customcapper friends, I've been posting here for a few years as well as another forum for probably 20 years where I was a moderator. We seem to be having some issues there and are fearful they may just shut down and we would lose touch with all our friends from years and years of posting together. I reached out to JD and asked if I could bring some of those friends here to join the fine group of posters at this site and he graciously agreed to let us do that, I thank him for that.

Our forum is very similar to this one with exchanging of ideas and capping methods etc in a respectful manner, we are zero BS same as here. I'm asking that you guys accept us into your community as equals and friends with like interests and desires resulting in a warm atmosphere of sharing with one another. So expect to see a few new names stopping in from this point.

The lounge is what I called my NBA POD thread over there where we would post our best NBA plays of the day and I would offer up a song daily that nobody listened to, lol. I kept those threads, weekly now, going since the virus thing so we could stay in touch. That's it guys and girls, lets get started

The Beatles - Come Together

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45cYwDMibGo

Re: The Lounge April 19 - April 26

Glad I could help.
    You have a few guys that signed up so far.

Comment

I think I'm in, Thx, Thomas

Comment

Originally posted by Merle the Pearl View Post
        I think I'm in, Thx, Thomas

hello all you fkin choppers! vern here from the other site. got some good eggs coming over but then you also get guys like me. its a package thingy unfortunately for some..

lets get this party started with some canadian bacon for the chicken leg canuck that brung us here. eh??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=F2md2Y5DB2U&feature=emb_title

Comment

What up Gentlemen

Thomas thanks for getting us over here

JD appreciate you letting us degenerates in, we are pretty good guys, even Vern

Comment

Originally posted by Bigtiger View Post
            What up Gentlemen

Thomas thanks for getting us over here

JD appreciate you letting us degenerates in, we are pretty good guys, even Vern
            No problem. Thanks for joining us.

Comment

Oh no, Vern is here...

Comment

your worst nightmare chong

Comment

Good to see you boys, dollars everything good out your way in Cali ?

vern not sure if you read a post I made at the other place but the Blackberry Smoke concert that cancelled on me didn't issue refunds, they rescheduled to Oct. 31, Yay. But ZZ Top is gone got a refund from them with no new dates spoken of and I'll be too old for concerts soon, lol

Wouldn't mind to see an update on Skips son if your around buddy, my son in law was taken off the sedative today and they had him sitting up in a chair, not awake yet but way better than dead which was looking like an option earlier so daughter at least got some good news finally
                  Last edited by Thomas; 04-19-2020, 07:36 PM.

Comment

blackberry smoke
                    jj grey
                    whisky myers
                    greta van fleet
                    tedeshki trucks band

make time if any of those come around

Comment

Welcome to the newcomers. When we get back to sports, lets make some money.
                      Money won is twice as nice as money earned
                      Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Hi CC folks thanks for welcoming us aboard. You can call me by my middle name Andrew. Like Tom, I was a moderator at that other site and while Tom was minding the NBA shop, I was keeping an eye on the NHL POD.
                        My goal is to have CC rename the NHL forum to NHL only

Thanks again guys for your hospitality.

Comment

I don't have an issue with making a NHL only forum.
                          The only other sport being posted in there is horse racing.
                          With more people posting horse racing picks. That should have its own forum as well.

Comment

Thomas, other thread is still down today. wtf

Comment

Yep don't get it Dave and that's why I think we should move on, maybe see if we can get our POD's going here which we've been doing for over 20 years now and get the good group of people here to join us. Don't want to overstep any boundaries here or seem pushy so I'll check in with JD to see if this group would mind us doing that because we'd need some permissions to move things to the top and edit, etc for our 4 pod guys. That was our biggest draw over the last number of years for sure

Also pass the word on to guys you know like B A whose email bounced I think, anybody you have contact with as well
                              Last edited by Thomas; 04-23-2020, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X