• Show
Clear All

• MONDAY 4 PAK

YTD 331-328-12 BB 76-72-5

FLA ST +8 BEST BET
    COLGATE -1 BEST BET
    Tex Tech -10
    Baylor -6

After the "Miracle" win over Caroline, Duke may be drained. Duke was only in that game at the end due to good FT shooting, while NC sucked at the line. Fla St comes in with an 18 man roster, and subs plenty. Tre Jones came up big, but I don't want him taking over the game and trying to be a 1 man crew. Had enough of that LY with Barrett. Hoping Duke settles in and plays smart, and gets the win, but no surprise to see the Noles win outright.

Good Luck to ALL
    Money won is twice as nice as money earned
    Fast Eddie Felson

Re: MONDAY 4 PAK

Comment

Goodluck Capt. Glad to see we on the same sides today. I'm always scared when out picks go opposite haha

Comment

( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Working...
        X