Couple For Coffee $$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple For Coffee $$

8* Kansas City -7 First time around @ Tenn, KC dominated the stat box except the rushing line. Go ahead and run all you want, KC will dominate TOP and put up 38. Tenn gave up 32 at home first time around and 38 to New Orleans, the two best QB's they faced, and now KC is at Arrowhead in the Playoffs... I think this will be a memorable performance for #15.
    5* Kansas City Ov 51 I think the game plan is to get out to a fast start and get Tenn out of the running game, take their chances with Tannehill passing. KC will bend on D, but don't see Tenn keeping up here. I see a 38-21 type game, I have little doubt that Reid will grab this chance by the throat and not let up until the last whistle!

Back before 2nd game!

Re: Couple For Coffee $$

Good luck!

Comment

Money won is twice as nice as money earned
      Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

6* Green Bay +8 Too much talk of how bad the Packers are and how great 9ers are. Pack at full health on O-line, and something to prove here!
        6* Green Bay Un 46.5 Packers can play slow ball here and keep 9ers D on the field and wear out the line, watch Rodgers quickly get this line in their stance and hold them there to get them even more tired and then stretch 2nd & Shorts to 3rd and shorters wearing out the defense and keeping Pack D on the side. Low scoring let 9ers make the mistake type game. Green Bay wins 20-16

Comment

Comment

Working...
          X