Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Really like these props, play what you're comfortable with...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really like these props, play what you're comfortable with...

Twitter @winningpix1
    Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Re: Really like these props, play what you're comfortable with...

Guess I'll need to type them out...

-Ten/KC Under 3.5 total FGs -140 Titans last 14 scores all Tds, if tenn kicks FG today it'll be his first

-Ten/KC longest FG under 46.5 yards -120, cold temps don't expect a long attempt or ball to travel far

-KC Williams Over 58.5 yards rushing, will get more work than last week because of the lead KC spotted Houston

-KC Hill Over 76.5 yards receiving -130

-KC Kelce Over 81.5 yard receiving -135, feel I can only win theses last 2 and at worse split

-GB Rogers over 14.5 yards rushing -130.. Expect him to scramble a lot and get some positive yards especially if SF plays man D

-GB A Jones Under 62.5 yards rushing -115, Gb going to need to pass so less running

-SF Garrapolo Under 245.5 yards passing -125, don't expect him to need to pass much

- SF Sanders Over 45.5 yards receiving -115, if I lose the Jimmy G bet, I should win this

Good Luck !
    Twitter @winningpix1

Comment

Re: Really like these props, play what you're comfortable with...

Originally posted by Winningpix View Post
      Guess I'll need to type them out...

-Ten/KC Under 3.5 total FGs -140 Titans last 14 scores all Tds, if tenn kicks FG today it'll be his first

-Ten/KC longest FG under 46.5 yards -120, cold temps don't expect a long attempt or ball to travel far

-KC Williams Over 58.5 yards rushing, will get more work than last week because of the lead KC spotted Houston

-KC Hill Over 76.5 yards receiving -130

-KC Kelce Over 81.5 yard receiving -135, feel I can only win theses last 2 and at worse split

-GB Rogers over 14.5 yards rushing -130.. Expect him to scramble a lot and get some positive yards especially if SF plays man D

-GB A Jones Under 62.5 yards rushing -115, Gb going to need to pass so less running

-SF Garrapolo Under 245.5 yards passing -125, don't expect him to need to pass much

- SF Sanders Over 45.5 yards receiving -115, if I lose the Jimmy G bet, I should win this

Good Luck !
      Not a great day for these props as Mahomes did too much himself for my Williams, Kelce or Hill props Over to hit.

However, it was a great day in my pick thread, continuing NFL success here going 6-0 yesterday and +$1400 !
      Twitter @winningpix1

Comment

Working...
      X