• conference championships

championship round..
    home..
    grass..
    previous opponent sack yardage 2-11..
    opp margin previous game <=12

5-0 (16.70)

https://killersports.com/nfl/query?s...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

as you can see these teams get off to a fast star so going with 1st half bet

sf -4.5 (1st half) //// ///. 88 units

haven't found anything i'm nuts about for the other game so far.. not gonna force it
    Last edited by bleeker; 01-18-2020, 08:38 AM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: conference championships

take out the sack ydg and it's 6-0...

as long as game goes over 45 i'll be happy....

Comment

thanks rolltide..and the additional game is the biggest 1st half blowout of the bunch

( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

week=20 and 10 <=tpA(margin,N=3)<=19 and total <=55

conference championships..
        team avg margin last three 10-19..
        total <56

0-8 (-8.62)

fade kc

ten +7 //// // .75 units

Comment

nice. add in super bowls and you're at 0-13 ATS and would likely be active against if kc were to advance

0-13-0 (-10.62, 0.0%) avg line: -3.8
          Last edited by rolltide; 01-18-2020, 01:16 PM.

Comment

great addition again rolltide.. yes a >4 point win for tenn would put this into play for the super bowl.. good luck with your over in the other game

Comment

Packers are 19-1 ATS (Rodgers 12-1 ATS) avenging a Non-Div game they lost by 8+ and scored 16 or less with <339 passing yards

19-1-0 (10.75, 95.0%)

Comment

have to part company with you on that one rolltide with my current play plus the same season matchups have been less dominating

Comment

Working...
                X