week = 19 and H and op:A and p:surface = grass and line <=-6

divisionals..
    home..
    previous surface =grass..
    opp previous away.
    favorite >=6

0-8 o/u (-7.94)

bal under 47 //// ///. 88 units
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: divisional round

Money won is twice as nice as money earned
    Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Comment

thanks chamblin and captjoe

week = 19 and surface = grass and H and p:surface = artificial and line <=2

divisional
        home..
        grass..
        previous artificial..
        dog <=2 or favorite

0-5 (-12.70)

fade sf and gb

going to just fade sf for now .. don't want to commit on the other yet

min +7 //// ///. 88 units
        ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Comment

divisionals..
            away...
            lost final game regular season >=17

https://killersports.com/nfl/query?s...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

only 2 games but both big losses and the bigger dog got crushed even more.. maybe like the bounce effect in horse racing.. the really big effort on the road game prior preceded by the non effort final week (meaningful game or not).. especially with the comeback ot win last out for hou could see this applying here

fade hou

kc -10 //// ///.88 units
            Last edited by bleeker; 01-12-2020, 09:00 AM.

Comment

divisional round and later....teams that were down by more than 10 points at HT in previous game are 0-6 ATS

0-6-0 (-5.00, 0.0%) avg line: 0.0 (oppose both Green Bay and Houston today)

Comment

and if week 17 or playoff dog won at home after being down 11+ HT they are 0-5 ATS

0-5-0 (-12.40, 0.0%)
                0-5-0 (-8.00, 0.0%) (fits Houston, play KC -9.5)

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X