NFL Playoffs 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Playoffs 2020

Going to use this thread to basically document my results, at some point I will post a comp play. As of now I only have 3 plays this weekend, a $500 and a pair of $400 plays.

Comp Play
    $300 Minnesota/San Francisco under 45.5 (-117) $WINNER$ (+300)

$200 Green Bay -.5 (+100) 1st Quarter $WINNER$ (+200)

$300 Tennessee +7.5 (-117) ​LOSER (-351)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: NFL Playoffs 2020

This is my play in the early game today...

$500 Buffalo +3 (-125)
    Having to pay a premium price on this play is the only thing that kept this from being a $600 play. As it is we are risking 625, so in my mind it is a $600 play basically. Only one team playing in the opening weekend of the playoffs has gone the entire 2nd half of the 2019 season without playing a game bad enough to get dinged a full point on my power rankings. They are very consistent. They are in fact one of the only teams all year that went toe-to-toe with the Ravens without being embarrassed. They also have BY FAR the better defense in this game, it's not even close, they are 91 yards a game better! You guys know how I feel about dogs with a better defense. As we approach game time I have no doubt the public action on Houston will be much heavier than it is now. Houston is the sexier team, they have DeShaun Watson and all he brings. JJ Watt also returns which will be a big selling point to "squares" looking for more reasons to take the Texans. Buffalo's main weakness defensively is stopping the run, something I just don't think Houston is equipped to take advantage of. Buffalo has a less than average offense, but I think they will be able to stay balanced and find success both running and passing against the Texans 28th ranked defense (29th vs the pass & 25th vs the run). Buffalo also was the best team in the NFL on the road with their only road spread loss by a half point in New England. Houston on the other hand has been awful as home chalk covering only 1 of their last 7 in that role lately. PUSH
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Unbelievably boneheaded plays by Josh Allen at the end of the game. 3rd down you just can't take a sack there you have to see the rush coming and fire it out of bounds. Then 4th down he does the same thing running away from his goal line!!

Comment

$400 Tennessee/New England over 44 (-114) LOSER (-456)

Comment

​$400 Philadelphia +2.5 (-115) LOSER (-460)

Comment

The Eagles offense obviously seriously impaired in the red zone without Wentz' legs as an option doomed this play....tons of drives ended in the red zone. Between the 20's I don't think Wentz could have done better than McCown did, I thought he played great. He just wasn't able to take advantage of running opportunities that Wentz could have.

Comment

Comment

Re: NFL Playoffs 2020 - Comp Play WINNER

$300 Minnesota/San Francisco under 45.5 (-117) $WINNER$ (+300)
                $500 Minnesota +7 LOSER (-550)

Comment

​$500 Tennessee +9 $WINNER$ (+500)

Comment

Because of the great success this season of my posted comp plays I added 1 today in hopes of grabbing that karma for the play.

Comment

Great call on the Titans. Good luck today

Comment

Big Game. Books were loaded on Baltimore.

Comment

$500 Houston +9.5 (-108) LOSER (-540)

Comment

Re: NFL Playoffs 2020 - Comp Plays SWEEP

$200 Green Bay -.5 (+100) 1st Quarter $WINNER$ (+200)
                            $300 Seattle +4 LOSER (-330)
                            $300 Seattle/Green Bay under 46 (-105)
                            Playing this with a lot of prior knowledge from watching Packers games this season. They have jumped to good starts at home often, they trailed only once in 8 games after the 1st quarter. I think a lot of that is due to the scripted plays working. They also have allowed almost every team they played to hang around/come from behind, and if Russell Wilson is within striking range in the 4th I think Seattle pulls off the W. LOSER (-315)

Comment

Re: NFL Playoffs 2020 - Comp Plays SWEEP

Except for a failed 2 pt conversion by Seattle I had the Packers game pegged. They lost leads at home all year and did it again today. Obviously the total was a bad call.

Comment

Working...
                              X