friday //// ohio/nevada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• friday //// ohio/nevada

month = 1 and conference = MAC and streak <=4 and op:margin <=32 and season >=2007

january..
    mac games..
    <=4 game win streak..
    opponent didn't win last >=32..

0-6-1 (-18.57)

this is the highest line by 1 point and pretty steep drop after that (bad).. all covers by double digits.. all in all this is more an only game on the board action bet for me

fade ohio

nevada +7.5 //// half unit
    Last edited by bleeker; 01-03-2020, 09:08 AM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: friday //// ohio/nevada

Comment

bowl favs on 3+ over streak vs dog not on 3+ over streak

1-11-0 (-9.38, 8.3%) avg total: 59.0 = Ohio/Nevada under 61
      https://killersports.com/ncaafb/quer...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

Comment

solich post-season history

3-11-0 (-7.89, 21.4%) avg total: 54.8
        https://killersports.com/ncaafb/quer...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

Comment

MAC bowl teams vs opponent that lost last game by 3 or more https://killersports.com/ncaafb/quer...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

3-20-2 (-9.88, 13.0%) avg line: 3.3 (play on Nevada)

if opponent has 26+ days rest https://killersports.com/ncaafb/quer...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

0-16-0 (-14.81, 0.0%)
          0-15-1 (-12.34, 0.0%) avg line: 2.5
          Last edited by rolltide; 01-03-2020, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Nevada coach passes on the FG we all needed, wonderful
            "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

was not paying attention today other than checking scores every once in a while.. great stuff rolltide and guessing by what jumperjack said a frustrating loss
              ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
                was not paying attention today other than checking scores every once in a while.. great stuff rolltide and guessing by what jumperjack said a frustrating loss
                Quickie recap for you. Nevada got the ball back down 9 with just about 2 and a half minutes left in the game. They hit a long pass down to about the 12 yard line...3 plays later it was 4th and 10 and instead of kicking the FG they went for it and threw an inc. pass. No timeouts left game over. I understand the coach going for it if there was like a half minute left. Then you have to worry about how long it will take to get back for a TD in a short time frame. Either way they have to recover an onsides kick, lots of time left...kick the FG extend the game and try the onsides kick. 4th and 10 is no gimmie, it's not like it was an easy pickup.
                "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
                  Quickie recap for you. Nevada got the ball back down 9 with just about 2 and a half minutes left in the game. They hit a long pass down to about the 12 yard line...3 plays later it was 4th and 10 and instead of kicking the FG they went for it and threw an inc. pass. No timeouts left game over. I understand the coach going for it if there was like a half minute left. Then you have to worry about how long it will take to get back for a TD in a short time frame. Either way they have to recover an onsides kick, lots of time left...kick the FG extend the game and try the onsides kick. 4th and 10 is no gimmie, it's not like it was an easy pickup.

yeah that's nuts..attempting field goal a no-brainer

Comment

Working...
                  X