• wildcard round

week =18 and F and p:L and po:TO <=1 and total >=38 and season >=2012

wildcard..
    favorite..
    lost previous week..
    opponent last week <=1 turnover..
    total >=38..

0-4 o/u (-15.50)

all double digit unders.. 3 of these 4 happened on the same weekend in 2012.. the last one was in 2018 and stayed under the number by 26.5 points.. the only game that doesn't qualify for thisover the weekend is no/min but only one in the range this weekend..if team won previous week it's still good at 1-4 o/u (-7.10) so that's a positive also..another positive is the smallest margin of these 5 games is the 1 over

nep under 44.5 //// /// .88 units
    Last edited by bleeker; 01-02-2020, 09:20 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: wildcard round

Not many ways to make the unders look bad since 2012, every game used the totals are 8-20 O/U the last 7 years in this round. I am just curious why you chose the game you did since 3 games this week fit your parameters.
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
        Not many ways to make the unders look bad since 2012, every game used the totals are 8-20 O/U the last 7 years in this round. I am just curious why you chose the game you did since 3 games this week fit your parameters.

I could have been clearer in my explanation.. I like the line and total of the particular game in question to fall within the range of the sample (or close).. I feel very strongly about this and will toss most queries that don't comply..the lines are too low on the other two games

with what you said about unders dominating overall along with my query i doubt for any reason if I was going to bet a total on the other two it would be an over..assuming I found something but as you said seems to be trending under for a while now.. that doesn't include no/min of course
        Last edited by bleeker; 01-03-2020, 03:44 AM.
        ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

week = 18 and conference = NFC and HF and p:surface = grass and o:streak >=-2

wildcard game..
          nfc..
          home favorite..
          previous game on grass..
          opponent hasn't lost more than 2 games in a row

0-13 (-9.77)

fade no

min +7.5 //// /// .88 units

Comment

Comment

week =18 and -2>=streak >= -3 and -11>=p:ou margin>=-26

wildcard..
              2-3 game losing streak..
              previous game under by 11-26 points

0-4 o/u (-14.12)

pretty evenly spaced games covering 25 years.. biggest under last one in 2017 which I like.. don't like that this is the first time team in question will be away .. other system also in play

https://killersports.com/nfl/query?s...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

buf under 43.5 //// /// .88 units
              Last edited by bleeker; 01-04-2020, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Money won is twice as nice as money earned
                Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

20 straight non-covers...play against Seattle (on Philly +1.5)
                  1-19-4 (-8.50, 5.0%) avg line: -2.2

Comment

Originally posted by rolltide View Post

20 straight non-covers...play against Seattle (on Philly +1.5)
                    1-19-4 (-8.50, 5.0%) avg line: -2.2

nice one rolltide

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X