Playoffs...thoughts and props...feel free to add yours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playoffs...thoughts and props...feel free to add yours

I love the opportunity Teasers present in the NFL PLAYOFFS. My site allows 4 team 13 pointers where I may use both sides of the same game. 3 team 10 pointers are a good play as well if the numbers are right. I.E.... If a team is favored 11.5- 12.5, you play the fav down to 1.5 or 2.5 and the dog up to 21.5 -22.5 since this big fav should win with no incentive for margin as a large lead late could open a back door with starters being rested by the leading team. For your 3rd leg, use a team or total you like if the line makes sense to do. Cross through key numbers. I'd rather tease a 4.5 point dog up to 14.5, than a 4.5 point favorite to a 5.5 point dog. Play numbers not teams..I will post my teasers with my plays this weekend.

Also, anyone have any good prop ideas ? Here is one I heard.... Tennessee has made more than 1 FG in only 2 of their 16 games this season. I'll be on the under 1.5 FGs for the Titans. I will post and add any others in my thread before this weekends games.

Hope you all had a happy New Year and as always....
    GOOD LUCK EVERYONE !

Please follow me on Twitter @winningpix1
    Last edited by Winningpix; 01-02-2020, 09:41 AM.
    Twitter @winningpix1
    Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Re: Playoffs...thoughts and props...feel free to add yours

Comment

For the wildcard round very few games going back 15 years have gone over with an extra 10 points. This round there usually are less super "explosive" teams so the higher scoring playoff games generally happen next week.
      "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

As a matter of fact Jack since 2005 +10 teaser record is 0-18 o/u

The o/u since then with a 10+ teaser is 6-36

Comment

Comment

Working...
          X