• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new years eve

1231 = int(str(date) [4 :]) and wins = 7 and season >=2016

new years eve..
    7 win team

0-4 o/u (-22.75)

4 games qualify and one a dual qualifier (ga st/wyo)..but it's important to me that the games be in or very close to the line and total ranges of the games in the sample so only playing 2

ky under 47
    asu under 54

both .88 units
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: new years eve

Comment

and Happy New Year
      Money won is twice as nice as money earned
      Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

thanks chamblin and same to you captjoe
        ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Comment

game type =BG and team =NAVY and line <=10 and week >=18

navy..
            bowl game..
            dog <=10 or favorite..
            week >=18

7-0 (15.86)

the biggest blowout was their last game in 2017..line and total very similar and they covered by 40 points.. like the recency also

navy - 1.5 //// //// // 1.25 units

Comment

had this posted up in the systems area but will add here:

Academies are 12-0 ATS in bowl games with 12+ days of rest and opponent with 8+ wins

= Navy -1.5

https://killersports.com/ncaafb/quer...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

Comment

Originally posted by rolltide View Post
                had this posted up in the systems area but will add here:

Academies are 12-0 ATS in bowl games with 12+ days of rest and opponent with 8+ wins

= Navy -1.5

https://killersports.com/ncaafb/quer...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

another positive and of course half of those are navy

Comment

Working...
                X