sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sunday

this query started with jumper jack's idea and is mostly his I believe..may have made a slight adjustment but i'm not sure.. going to just leave the link as it's active on 4 games (unders)..it's broken down by season so you can see the consistency over the years..you can get seasons in order by clicking the blue sdql button ..you can see tomorrow''s plays by clicking "season =2019"

https://killersports.com/nfl/query?s...+S+D+Q+L+%21++
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: sunday

Comment

messed around with this a bit and it breaks down to 4 unders (3 on your list) in a 9-41 o/u spot

= Bears u, Chiefs u, Saints u, Rams u

9-41-0 (-7.94, 18.0%) avg total: 45.2

Comment

Comment

wow bleeker they all went over but it was a big over day in week 17 @12-2-2 on the day but hit 3-1 ats with all those likely favs winning, the lone loser was NE the surprise of the day. HNY buddy and see you for the playoffs

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
            wow bleeker they all went over but it was a big over day in week 17 @12-2-2 on the day but hit 3-1 ats with all those likely favs winning, the lone loser was NE the surprise of the day. HNY buddy and see you for the playoffs
            yeah that very consistent system finally caved in..I checked week 17 with it and was ok..oh well these things happen..wanna be aboard for the good you gotta accept some of the bad..happy new year to you also !!
            ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Working...
            X