No announcement yet.

friday **** ** msu/wake (military bowl)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• friday **** ** msu/wake (military bowl)

game type = BG and wins <= 8 and p:overtime = 1 and p:LA and week = 18 and season >=2006

bowl game..
    wins <=8..
    previous overtime..
    previous away loss..(wake forest)
    week =18

0-3 o/u (-22.00)

26/13.5/26.5

under 50 //// // .75 units
    Last edited by bleeker; 12-27-2019, 10:00 AM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: friday **** ** msu/wake (military bowl)

same here on a 3-20 o/u

https://killersports.com/ncaafb/quer...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

Comment

nice backup with my sample being so small
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Comment

Your double good luck worked out just fine for me. Returning the favor.
          Money won is twice as nice as money earned
          Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

OK I'll take the assist lol.. looks like not going to work for me though

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
              OK I'll take the assist lol.. looks like not going to work for me though

amazing .. 7 points in the 2nd half captjoe

not the military bowl either
              Last edited by bleeker; 12-27-2019, 06:20 PM.

Comment

ez

Comment

neutral game, total >70, line with 6 of pk'em and fav 7-10 wins

0-10 o/u

Wazzou/AirForce u72

https://killersports.com/ncaafb/quer...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

Comment

never thought we'd get the other.. nice find just above

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X