bos/tor ..christmas day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bos/tor ..christmas day

team = Celtics and rest <0 and p:F and po:PIP +10<=p:PIP and date >=20190130

celtics..
    rest >0..
    favorite previous game..
    outscored their opp in paint previous by >=10..
    1/30/2019

10-0 (12.40)

this is yesterday's sdql query of the day yesterday but applies to today..if you do some reasonable trimming with rest,site and line you get a nice subset but short on time to show it

bos -3.5 //// /// .88 units

merry christmas to all @ cc
    Last edited by bleeker; 12-25-2019, 09:29 AM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: bos/tor ..christmas day

I took the under on this game bleeker hopefully we have it surrounded, lol. Merry Christmas buddy. Here's the query I used

H and int(str(date)[-4:])=1225 and season,1 and p:L and season>=2013

1-11 o/u
    Last edited by Thomas; 12-25-2019, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Merry Christmas!​!
      "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

same to you thomas.. yours nice and simple which is always a good thing.. to me makes some sense as coming off a loss and then playing at home in front of a national audience would tend to be more a focus on defense.. good luck
        ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

same to you jumperjack

Comment

Well we had it surronded from your end anyways bleeker, lol, nice win. Here's one of those in season thingys from my buddy at the database. Copy and paste from elsewhere:

Nice one Shaun, I threw in some shortcuts, which I like to do for practice, and changed your query of season=2019 and D and site = away and p:W and p:site = away and op:site = away and (p:D) and (op:F) into this, season=2019 and AD and p:ADW and op:AF.
            All the best Sensi and as usual thank you

https://killersports.com/nba/query?sdql=+season%3D2019+and+AD+and+p%3AADW+and+o p%3AAF&submit=++S+D+Q+L+%21++

0-8 suats

Comment

Removed the date completely from yours Thomas and added both teams have at least a day of rest and it is a decent all-time database under with few restrictive parameters.

https://killersports.com/nba/query?s...+S+D+Q+L+%21++
              "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Working...
              X