nhl system 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nhl system 2

5 <= game number <= 70 and H and line <=-235 and o:streak <=-3 and 1 <= streak<= 7 and o:PRSW <=44

game 5-70..
    home..
    favorite >=235..
    win streak 1-7 games..
    opp losing streak >=3..
    opp prev reg season wins <=44

https://killersports.com/nhl/query?s...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

78-11 (-270) (1.79)
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: nhl system 2

if you eliminate march 67-7 (-270)..

34-2.. jan/feb..
    18-2.. last 2 seasons..

could be 2 or 3 more of these through end of feb..at avg odds last 2 seasons hitting 3 in a row about +150 return (parlay)..going to be checking nightly..if anybody else is interested and sees a play post it here
    Last edited by bleeker; 01-28-2020, 08:55 AM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

total not 5.5

34-1 (2.29) big

30 straight wins..
      only loss in overtime

Comment

of course first one that comes up after saying what I did was a 5-0 loss..glad I wasn't looking yesterday

Comment

the same base premise (everything up to PRSW <44)
          but

eliminating march and april *
          eliminating totals of 5.5**

* think there was a delayed strike season otherwise couldn't get a game 70 in April

** 34-7 (high 200's) avg odds with 5.5 totals..obviously profitable but still seems when you get away from this most common total that things really start to pick up

35-2 (-274) (-2.11) over 2 goals avg margin

Comment

Working...
          X