• simple big favorite nhl system

not tonight but can check daily

game 15-45..
    favorite >= 200..
    win streak =2..
    total >=5.5

https://killersports.com/nhl/query?s...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

73-11 (-239) (1.71)
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: simple big favorite nhl system

cut a little fat out of it.. only home teams

67-8 (-241) (1.80)
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Interesting I have to look more into this. Can you example what should be looked for. Do not no too much about NHL. Love to learn to keep an eye out for this

Comment

Originally posted by Jim13 View Post
        Interesting I have to look more into this. Can you example what should be looked for. Do not no too much about NHL. Love to learn to keep an eye out for this
        sure jim...two ways you can do it

look for home favorites >=200 and the total is >=5.5..
        there's also a time window as it can't be past game number 45 for the favrorite..only thing a little tricky about this is the last part which is finding a team that's on an exactly 2 game win streak..that might be info (when you look)that's right in the standings but this is something I just stumbled on so not sure..not a regular hockey bettor..when i say tricky I mean time-wise..for example with the cbs sports app ..you can see what a team has done in individual games throughout the season

but there's a much easier way..just hit the link everyday (i'd say after 12pm to make sure database has been updated) and if there's a game it'll show up at the bottom of the query results after the last completed game of the system

just so you understand also

67 wins @ 100 =6700
        8 losses @ -241 (avg) = -1928

75 × 241 =18075 (invested)
        67 x 341= 22847 (returned)

+26.4% roi...not bad

it has won 27 straight games going back to 2014 season
        Last edited by bleeker; 12-14-2019, 05:42 AM.

Comment

Thanks bleeker

Comment

Quick question bleeker. So Montreal would be a play today ? They are -240, o/u 6 and they won 3 in a row

Comment

Originally posted by Jim13 View Post
              Quick question bleeker. So Montreal would be a play today ? They are -240, o/u 6 and they won 3 in a row
              The query specifies team on exactly 2 game win streaks.
              "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

yes has to be exactly 2 jim.. something magic about 2

Comment

Ok thanks. interesting

Comment

an opinion on possible logic behind this system..a 200+favorite is obviously a much better team then their opponent..such a team winning a game after losing it's previous game is no big deal..stringing 2 together is nice but still nothing special..I believe that the 3rd game is special and at this point there's a feeling of accomplishing something worthwhile..can see the guard being let down a bit after that...

on the other one (system 2) you're looking at it from the perspective of a bad team..this team after losing at least 3 straight games starting to get that being lost sense and playing an above avg to very good team on the road is a tough way to get well

unique sport in that you've got the long season,no series during regular season and the "primary" way it's bet is on the ml vs the nba which is the point spread

feedback good or bad welcome

Comment

was -270

7-1 since i first posted it

Comment

Ottawa in a 0-19 spot tonight and Philly in a 2-23 .... playing against AWAY teams that have lost 3 in a row and allowed 5+ goals in each of them

Comment

Working...
                        X