Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• army/navy

https://killersports.com/ncaafb/quer...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

well here we go again.. the most disgustingly simple query that the last 13 of these have gone under and the avg margin is large.. just can't do it for that reason but figure I'd put it out there as has been done in previous years

0-13 o/u (-14. 69)
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: army/navy

Comment

Re: army/navy

Originally posted by Chamblin View Post

thanks chamblin

feel a good compromise is to make it a small play

under 40.5 //// half unit
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Working...
      X