conference championships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• conference championships

game type =CH and 2<=rank <=10 and 2<=o:rank <=10 and line <=-7 and 76 >= total >=52

conference championship..
    rank 2-10..
    opponent rank 2-10..
    favorite >=7..
    total 52-76

3-0 (21.00)

23.5/22.5/17...ohio st qualifies but I like when they're in the line and total range of the sample... avg line and total here 10/64.2..they are too big a favorite for me

okl -9 //// // .75 units

look for more tomorrow
    Last edited by bleeker; 12-06-2019, 10:08 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: conference championships

Comment

play 2

game type =CH and streak >=8 and F and line>=-8 and total <=70 and season >=2010

win streak >=8
      favorite <=8
      total <=70

10-0 o/u (13.25)

1 ot which 13 pts was scored

lsu over 57 //// / .63 units
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Money won is twice as nice as money earned
        Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Comment

thanks capt joe and chamblin

game type =CH and rank <=5 and 5<=o:rank <=10 and line <=0 and o:streak <=6 and total <=74

rank <=5..
            opp rank 5-10..
            pk or favorite..
            opponent streak <=6..
            total <=74

6-0 (18.50) big !!

last (17) most recent.. 7/17/23.5/22.5/24/17

ohio st - 16.5 //// // .75 units

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X