week 14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• week 14

After a great Thursday I gave it all back Sunday plus some, won my Monday bet to come out of that freakin mess with 165 bucks, lotta work for no return, LOL

Leap of faith with the 1stq total, but 7.5 was -128 and then I spent that saving back on the 2.5 cause I don't trust that lousy cowboy coaching staff

Re: week 14

Money won is twice as nice as money earned
    Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Comment

Damn should have paid for the 1/2 point and should have never trusted Dallas as I said above. So here's a post from Riderx over where I post, pretty interesting so I thought I would share it because this guy comes up with great stuff all the time

That's the last time the Patriots were a conf home fav of less than -4 in Dec. vs a non-div opp:

https://sportsdatabase.com/nfl/query...=++S+D+Q+L+%21++

the game went to OT...with the Steelers winning s/u 24-21

-----------------------------------------------------------

but then there's this...

The entire NFL as a conf home fav of less than -4 in Dec., team has at least 10 wins before week 17, vs non-div opp that has at least 2 wins less:

2-0 s/u...by 26.00ppg
        &
        2-0 ats...by 24.00ppg
        &
        0-2 o/u

Oh...and btw...for all you Patriots fans...those 2 teams just so happened to be off a s/u loss as a road fav, such as the Patriots are:

The Chiefs plus the points looks really, really tempting...but after seeing that...the same exact situation B & B are in this weekend, there's is no d*mn way I will touch KC+

Those are blowouts.

BOL!!!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

It's tough to bet a game when you're not doing well because a lot of things you believed has turned out wrong this season. Now this shouldn't be that tough a decision tonight when a team like Philly with 5 wins going into week 14 is a 10 point fav in a Div game no less. The truly weird part is they actually have a good chance to make the playoffs if they win this game as they play the Giants twice the Cowboys and the Skins , good lord they actually do have a good shot at this. But 9 or 10 points. I mean really they lost to the Dolphins last week, a two win team in a game they sorely needed as 10 point favs. Eli Manning is back and that may not mean much but the guy has been in the league for a lot of years and has two rings you think he may have something to prove here as he gets his last shot as starter on a Monday night game. Strangely I found this as I was looking at some history at the mine which makes me stop and think a bit, 5 wins and 7 losses and line<=-9 , that produces a 4-1 suats record and 5-0 o/u. I have something else to look up and I'll decide as I'm really struggling with this one

Comment

Eagles have owned the Gmen, but games are usualy close. I'm staying away.
                        Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

I'm passing too will look at live and 2ndh as the game goes on

Gotta have some action lol so I took Giants +341 ml and over 45 for 50 bucks each cause I don't want to lose 11 bucks on this shitty game
                          Last edited by Thomas; 12-09-2019, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                            X