wednesday **** ** nc/osu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wednesday **** ** nc/osu

3<=game number <=10 and 5<=rank <=10 and 5<=rank <=10 and H and po:rank <=25 and (day =Tuesday or day=Wednesday) and total >=125 and line >=-23 and season >=2008

game 3-10..
    tuesday or wednesday..
    rank 5-10..
    home..
    favorite <=23 or dog..
    total >=125..
    previous opponent rank <=25..
    opponent rank 5-10..

0-14 o/u (-8.11)

under 138 //// // .75 units
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: wednesday **** ** nc/osu

2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
    5* 6-8
    15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
    10* GOY 1-0
    5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
    5* 18-12

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
      3<=game number <=10 and 5<=rank <=10 and 5<=rank <=10 and H and po:rank <=25 and (day =Tuesday or day=Wednesday) and total >=125 and line >=-23 and season >=2008

game 3-10..
      tuesday or wednesday..
      rank 5-10..
      home..
      favorite <=23 or dog..
      total >=125..
      previous opponent rank <=25..
      opponent rank 5-10..

0-14 o/u (-8.11)

under 138 //// // .75 units

thanks mac

let me also say here that the opponent rank 5-10 not applicable here..it's repeated in the query by accident..the record is correct
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Also wanted to thank you for the horse plays.(Jim also)

I usually only bet the triple crown races but this year I followed the whole season up to the breeders cup.Whenever possible I checked in on your thread and bet some races I normally wouldn't have.Fun to have something going without having to do the work.lol I know I won more than I lost when playing your plays.Appreciated from a novice bettor like me.

You betting against Max Security this weekend?
        2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
        5* 6-8
        15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
        10* GOY 1-0
        5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
        5* 18-12

Comment

thanks mac and nice to hear the positive feedback..always nice to know that some members appreciate the thread as I usually get the impression,with a handful of exceptions, that it's a guest attraction thing ..aS far as max security will take a look tomorrow or friday..I rarely have an opinion about a race going in without looking at the pp's..I'll do a little writeup with it when I post

Comment

nice stuff, bleek.... pop that bad boy up to 0-20 o/u

https://killersports.com/ncaabb/quer...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

Comment

Originally posted by rolltide View Post
              nice stuff, bleek.... pop that bad boy up to 0-20 o/u

https://killersports.com/ncaabb/quer...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

cool rolltide..nice addition !!

Comment

Working...
              X