week fourteen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• week fourteen

know how thomas titles' his threads so didn't want to duplicate (fourteen)..figure i'd get started early as the system I used for bal (L) applies this week to sea

12<= week <= 15 and losses =2 and p:MNF and total <=48

18-3 (7.86)

pretty self explanatory..2 of the 3 losses by <=4

sea -2.5 //// /// .88 units
    Last edited by bleeker; 12-03-2019, 06:32 AM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: week fourteen

play 2

13 <=week <=15 and wins =1 and p:W and line <=22

week 13-15..
    1 win ..
    won previous week..
    dog <=22 or favorite

0-3 (-28.00)

1997 (-13.50)
    2000 (-25.50)
    2014 ( -45.00)

like that off the long layoff it produced a crushing win

fade cin

cle -7 //// //// // (1.25 units)
    Last edited by bleeker; 12-08-2019, 06:14 AM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Money won is twice as nice as money earned
      Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Comment

play 3

13<=week <=15 and team =Patriots and wins >=10 and NDIV and o:streak!=-1 and total <=53

pats..
          week 13-15..
          >=10 wins..
          opp not on exact 1 game losing streak..
          non division..
          total <=53

10-1 o/u (10.68)

no overtimes.. only under by 1 point

over 48.5 //// // .75 units

Comment

Joining you on that over bleeker, like your evidence and I tweeked a few things on it and found it to be solid under some different circumstances as well

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
              Joining you on that over bleeker, like your evidence and I tweeked a few things on it and found it to be solid under some different circumstances as well

sounds good thomas..let's hope we get it !!

Comment

Poor officiating and strange coaching decisions by NE doomed us bleeker

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
                  Poor officiating and strange coaching decisions by NE doomed us bleeker

missed most of it thomas and that stuff tough to overcome..get em next time

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X