sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sunday

here's one starting with jumperjack's PRSW and RSWL and DIV parameters ..added a total minimum and starting date from the 2018 season..oh yeah ..no saints lol

https://killersports.com/nfl/query?s...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

2-23-1 o/u (-8.23)

kc under 50.5 //// /// .88 units
    lar under 47.5 //// /// .88 units
    Last edited by bleeker; 12-01-2019, 09:02 AM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: sunday

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
      here's one starting with jumperjack's PRSW and RSWL and DIV parameters ..added a total minimum and starting date from the 2018 season..oh yeah ..no saints lol

https://killersports.com/nfl/query?s...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

2-23-1 o/u (-8.23)

kc under 50.5 //// /// .88 units
      lar under ??? //// /// .88 units
      "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

thanks

here's another that favors the kc under

3<=RSWL - wins <=4 and 10 <= week <=16 and DIV and PRSW >=11

week 10-16..
        previous season >= 11 wins..
        team 3-4 games below rswl *
        division game

* regular season win line

6-31-2 o/u (-8.05)

kc under (like above)
        ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

rest > 9 and surface = grass and A and week >=11 and o:wins>=3 and season >=1997

away..
          off bye..
          week >=11..
          opponent >=3 wins
          grass..

5-32 o/u (-8.70)

lac under 37.5 //// //// .88 units

Comment

12= week <= 15 and losses =2 and p:MNF and total <=48

previous game monday night football..all else easy to understand ..bad weather day so going a little lighter

18-2 (8.35)

bal -5.5 //// / .63 units

Comment

rest > 9 and 11 <= week <= 13 and surface = grass and A and total <=55 and season >=2011

off bye..
              week 11-13..
              away..
              grass..
              total <=55..

3-20 o/u (-7.61)

two overs by a combined total of 2 points.. other was 17 points under going to 4th quarter (24 scored)

lac under 37.5 //// /// .88 units

Comment

12<= week <= 17 and losses = 1 and -2>=line >=-7 and SNF and season >=2016

sunday night football..
                week 12-17..
                1 loss team..
                favorite 2-7 pts..

0-3 o/u (-24.00)

29.5/13/29.5 (two 29.5's)

nep under 46.5. //// / .63 units

Comment

Money won is twice as nice as money earned
                  Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Working...
                  X