saturday **** **** rivalry week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saturday **** **** rivalry week

1124<=int(str(date)[4:])<=1130 and day=Saturday and H and rank <=6 and o:streak!=1 and (conference = B10 or conference =SEC) and season >=1995

saturday..
    rivalry week..
    sec or big 10..
    home..
    top 6 ranking..
    opponent not exactly 1 game win streak..

12-0 (16.00) huge

some might take me to task for combining but i figure two biggest power conferences in cfb

b10...5-0 (21.80)
    sec ..7-0 (11.86)

lsu -17.5 //// //// 1 unit
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: saturday **** **** rivalry week

Comment

here it is pure (without streak parameter)..you see b10 and sec are involved in this more often than other conferences

https://killersports.com/ncaafb/quer...+S+D+Q+L+%21++
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

system 2 (2 plays)

1124<=int(str(date)[4:])<=1130 and day=Saturday and HD and -4>= streak>=-6 and line <=17 and season >=1986

rivalry week..
        saturday..
        home dog <=17..
        4-6 game losing streak..

4-25 (-7.69)

fade duke and nc st

mia -9 //// /// .88 units
        unc -11 //// /// .88 units

Comment

I have a conference-specific …

oppose Big10 and Pac12 losing teams in 12th (final) game of their season if they won 7 or more games last year. 0-20 ATS = play on Illinois, play on UCLA

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
            system 2 (2 plays)

1124<=int(str(date)[4:])<=1130 and day=Saturday and HD and -4>= streak>=-6 and line <=17 and season >=1986

rivalry week..
            saturday..
            home dog <=17..
            4-6 game losing streak..

4-25 (-7.69)

fade duke and nc st

mia -9 //// /// .88 units
            unc -11 //// /// .88 units
            1-22-2 ATS if away team not on a -1 exact losing streak. Knocks out Canes but keeps UNC

can also use that and take down the "Saturday" factor to including Thu/Fri. none would have fit this year anyway, but for future use: https://killersports.com/ncaafb/quer...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

Comment

Comment

doesn't the query below just another system on fadING nc state? ..miami's on a 1 game losing streak..could you post the query if you don't mind

Comment

Originally posted by rolltide View Post
                  1-22-2 ATS if away team not on a -1 exact losing streak. Knocks out Canes but keeps UNC

can also use that and take down the "Saturday" factor to including Thu/Fri. none would have fit this year anyway, but for future use: https://killersports.com/ncaafb/quer...+S+D+Q+L+%21++
                  oh I get it ..that's without the saturday restriction..the 1-22 still confused with ?

Comment

now I got the 1-22-2 but still don't see the duke fade (on mia)

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
                      now I got the 1-22-2 but still don't see the duke fade (on mia)

correct, Miami would not fit today.... only UNC

Comment

Tailing you on North Carolina. I have liked them since they nearly beat Clemson this year.

Comment

Originally posted by rolltide View Post
                          correct, Miami would not fit today.... only UNC

like the way you found an extra filter from an already good record and it's going to end up being a good pass..nice job

Comment

Working...
                          X