RFHD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RFHD

Today have one RFHD play on Det +6. Season record 7-2 with 5 outright dog winners so ML bets done well too.

Re: RFHD

Comment

Hey cash what is this RFHD system ? If you don't want to share it that's fine just wondering.

HTG !

Comment

Comment

Road Fav that loses outright and is a Home Dog following week.

Comment

https://killersports.com/nfl/query?s...+S+D+Q+L+%21++
            "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Here is one for CFB...

https://killersports.com/ncaafb/quer...+S+D+Q+L+%21++
              "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Thanks cash, not seeing those results with that query though, Am I missing something ?

HD and p:AFL

Comment

jumperjack....whaaaat!?
                  Thomas, you must be missing something? Don't know what you mean?

Comment

cash, Road Fav that loses outright and is a Home Dog following week, this is the query which Jack left above

HD and p:AFL

https://killersports.com/nfl/query?s...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

OK I see it now from week 13 2018, Detroit lost Thursday and the database has the Broncos as a push so that could have been a win to make it 7-2 before Detroits fuck up. Looking dead now but I'll watch it for awhile

Comment

I'm not sure what all this gobblygook is trying to show?! Detroit lost as a RF on 11/24/2019 and was a HD Thanksgiving 2019. Winner!
                      Anyway record stands at 9-4 now after a 1-2 Sat and there are no plays this week. Hope to get a few more wins before end of season.

Comment

Those links show the results to the situation you stated. They also don't use closing lines so there is a difference in some. The line they used is clearly from earlier in the week when Chicago was only -3.5.

Comment

Ok, But it wouldn't matter if they were +3- or +8- as long as they are a dog. I usually post day before or day of game so whatever the current line is.

Comment

Working...
                          X