week 13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• week 13

I'm starting this now because I like to get into the Thanksgiving day games. This is what I left in my week 11 thread:

bleeker it's a great day of football without question and although I'm Canadian myself and my wife, another football nut lol, have always celebrated this day with turkey and football. I'm almost 65 now and I've never worked a thanksgiving day in all that time, lol, mind you I've been retired for 20 years. So below I'll leave you the query to show all games in the database, since'89.

1122<=int(str(date)[4:])<=1128 and day=Thursday and H?show_games=150

That's right in the query bar and shows all games that are in database.

Here's the query to show just the night games which started in 2006 I believe

1122<=int(str(date)[4:])<=1128 and day=Thursday and H and start time>=1650

Re: week 13

To see the Lions and Cowboys results:

1122<=int(str(date)[4:])<=1128 and day=Thursday and H and team=Cowboys, Lions

https://killersports.com/nfl/query?s...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

Geez the Cowboys covered their 1st Thanksgiving game in 8 years last year !

I like to add things to this query like how they did as a favorite:
    1122<=int(str(date)[4:])<=1128 and day=Thursday and H and team=Cowboys, Lions and F
    Last edited by Thomas; 11-26-2019, 06:01 PM.

Comment

If anyone has anything to add for these games don't be shy or if you want something looked up leave a question here. Lets make this day a profitable one people

Comment

Comment

This may interest some may not because it will be a play against the Ravens ughh, lol. So this is a post from a guy named taxi driver who used to post at talksport (long shutdown now) way back in the day, he was a dedicated researcher who came up with many many interesting angles and trends. One of his best was this 30 and 10 trend that won many of us lots of money over the years which I have saved and will share it here. His original post from then:

I post this almost every year after someone brings it up, this from Daves original post

Before I indulge the new stuff, here's two of my oldies and all time faves. They
          hardly ever come up, but it's worth mentioning in the event that they do appear
          this season.

1.) Go AGAINST any NFL team that scored 30 or more points
          in each of their last two games while allowing 10 or less in each of those same
          two games...if they are now playing a team outside of their division.

The rationale is simple. In the NFL, after a team "peaked" offensively
          and defensively back to back, they tend to let down when faced with an opponent
          of lesser significance.

2.) Go with a team that is .500> if they are
          at home off 3 SU losses and played at home last week.

This rarely comes
          up, but is effective. Following the train of thought goes like this: A winning
          team has lost 2 games and now they are at home in an environment where you would
          expect them to bounce back. But they don't. The following week they are at home
          again and, despite their 3 losses, are at least still .500 or better. This is a
          good spot for a rout, especially if they are favored.

That's a couple
          oldies but goodies to look for this season. If we're lucky, we'll get 1 play
          from each of them...and two winners if we're doubly lucky...

So the query that goes with that is:

DIV=0 and po:points<=10 and ppo:points<=10 and 30<=p:points and 30<=pp:points

Those results are life of the database (1989+) but if I remember right there are results beyond that which I have no access to. It's a play against the Ravens in week 13 and I'll be honest they're scaring the shit out of me right now so not sure I'd feel all that good betting against them but with SF getting 5.5 -6 at this point it's definitely food for thought

I like to leave the playoffs out, different animal imo and it's 2-19 ats that way

DIV=0 and po:points<=10 and ppo:points<=10 and 30<=p:points and 30<=pp:points and PO=0
          Last edited by Thomas; 11-27-2019, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Back to Thanksgiving. Here's the lines for Thursdays game, the opener is from Pinny

Comment

Thanksgiving trends from vegasinsider

https://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/story.cfm/story/634931

Comment

Comment

I've bet Buffalo already at +7

Comment

I've made a couple of bets on the early games, was waiting to see where the Chicago line went as I had a -3 -110 when I woke up this morning it was -4 to -5 shit. So I was going to bet the ml it was -220 ish so I said fuk it and took it down to -2.5 for -170, a nice saving of 250 bucks in case things go south on me

Comment

To everyone at CC:

Comment

Money won is twice as nice as money earned
                        Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Comment

Even though that new kid looks great so far and it looks like Detroit is the better team I'm gonna stick with my original thought

2ndh Chicago -7 +166 AGPS pk

Comment

best of luck

Comment

Working...
                              X