NFL Plays Week 12 - Comp Play $WINNER$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Plays Week 12 - Comp Play $WINNER$

65-56 for the season in the NFL (+$868). All 12 plays for this week sent Tuesday already, including the side & total for the Thursday night game. This week's plays just $40, or a full month for $125. I accept Venmo and Paypal, both using this e-mail jump1961jack@yahoo.com

Comp Play
    $300 N.Y. Giants +6.5 (-115) ​$WINNER$ (+300)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: NFL Plays Week 12 - Comp Play up

This is what I got tonight...

$400 Indianapolis/Houston under 46.5 $WINNER$ (+400)
    $300 Indianapolis +4 $WINNER$ (+300)

"The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Comment

This is what I have in the early games...

$400 Miami/Cleveland under 44.5 (-115) LOSER (-460)
        $400 Pittsburgh/Cincinnati under 39.5 $WINNER$ (+400)
        $400 N.Y. Giants/Chicago under 40.5 $WINNER$ (+400)
        $300 N.Y. Giants +6.5 (-115) $WINNER$ (+300)
        $300 Carolina/New Orleans under 47 (-116) LOSER (-348)

Comment

Re: NFL Plays Week 12 - Comp Play $WINNER$

Side and total going in the marquee' afternoon game...

$300 Dallas/New England under 46 $WINNER$ (+300)
          $400 New England -6.5
          My first analysis of any game starts with my own mental assessment of how popular do I think the game will be to the "public" to bet on. This game could have as much action as any game all season was my answer for this game. Anytime I assess a game as being that attractive to bet on, I am very careful to avoid playing a side I think looks too easy to take. After initially thinking New England was going to be a very "square" side I have changed that opinion. My main evidence of that is a decreasing bet ticket % taking the Patriots. After early ticket %'s were around 70%, it is well on its way to around a 55/45 split by gameday. That is a split I can live with. New England has its best success at home as smallish favorites, minus a TD or less. They have arguably the greatest homefield advantage in the NFL. In non-division games at home, they are 21-2 ATS when favored by a TD or less. They won all 23 games straight up. The coaching advantage in this game is as large as you will ever see when 2 playoff type teams meet. The G.O.A.T. Bellichek against one of the worst game day coaches in the league Jason Garrett. Dallas beats bad teams and loses to good ones, that has been happening since Garrett took over in 2011. Brady has few offensive weapons for Bellichek to play chess with compared to the past, but he has maybe the best defense he has ever had. Dak hasn't faced a pass defense like this, he will struggle. When he struggles he gets frustrated and forces things, HE WILL TURN THE BALL OVER. If he doesn't Dallas has a chance to win. I am betting he will... LOSER (-440)

Comment

$400 Green Bay/San Francisco over 46 (-115) LOSER (-460)
            $300 Green Bay +3.5 (-130) LOSER (-390)

Comment

$300 L.A. Rams +3.5 (-118) LOSER (-354)

Comment

6-6 for the week (-$352) and 71-62 for the season in the NFL (+$516)

Comment

Working...
                X