Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: week 12

np thomas.. gl to you also
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
      np thomas.. gl to you also
      bothered me afterwards I said "np" and didn't mean to come across as arrogant..wrong choice of words ..gl all that was necessary
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Not sure why you'd think that bleeker anyways don't worry about it, it's saulgoodman. Do you get the saulgoodman bleeker, lol, from better call Saul ?

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
          Not sure why you'd think that bleeker anyways don't worry about it, it's saulgoodman. Do you get the saulgoodman bleeker, lol, from better call Saul ?

good..never watched that series but loved breaking bad and his character was great..saulgoodman sMACkdown

Comment

Watch better call Saul if you liked breaking bad buddy. So this is a spoiler cause you should have watched it but they explain how he got that name, it's from when he was a small con man in the Chicago area I believe. So when they did a con he'd say it's all good man, hence Saul Goodman. I wont spoil any more but you should watch this series, binge it because there's already 3 or 4 seasons. It's aprequel to breaking bad and it's as good or better

Comment

going to watch..thanks

Comment

Wow I've lost Chamblin's support for some reason, always throws out a but he left me out this week. Very disappointing that I'm off the list

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
                  Wow I've lost Chamblin's support for some reason, always throws out a but he left me out this week. Very disappointing that I'm off the list

Comment

Looked but guess I did not respond !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
                      only difference is I took out the saints..with the saints in its 5-27-1 o/u..without them it's 2-23-1 o/u

https://killersports.com/nfl/query?s...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

bleeker that addition to jj's query is really good, as I said to you before we like to get on streaks with trends same season when looking at this stuff, and your addition when looking at this season is great, I think I'll stay away from the no/car game this Sunday

https://killersports.com/nfl/query?s...+S+D+Q+L+%21++
                      Last edited by Thomas; 11-23-2019, 11:34 AM.

Comment

Another thing I like to look at bleeker is before and after games against each team, for instance how teams do before playing a certain team which I start with week 2 to avoid previous season carry over. Also I didn't type this all out I just used the matrix at killersports

The url for that is twice as long as that query so I shortened it to this:

https://tinyurl.com/qm64ljk

You can just browse this to see some good streaks like teams before the Seahawks are 0-10 ats their next game this season
                        Last edited by Thomas; 11-23-2019, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Here's the link for after playing a team:

https://tinyurl.com/thzu22k

Last edited by Thomas; 11-23-2019, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Comment

Adding the Grey cup game to my ticket

Good luck today guys

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X