X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: week 12

add

NE-5.5 -112

Last edited by Thomas; 11-24-2019, 03:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
      Another thing I like to look at bleeker is before and after games against each team, for instance how teams do before playing a certain team which I start with week 2 to avoid previous season carry over. Also I didn't type this all out I just used the matrix at killersports

The url for that is twice as long as that query so I shortened it to this:

https://tinyurl.com/qm64ljk

You can just browse this to see some good streaks like teams before the Seahawks are 0-10 ats their next game this season

been busy past couple of days thomas.. nice stuff with the before and after queries.. what is it about having the seahawks up next that brings out the worst in teams lol
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Nice job staying off the Saints under.
        "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Got another shitkickin yesterday in the afternoon games bringing my week to 6-7, I was 4-2 at one point. Plus I lost both my Grey Cup picks bit I didn't bet them with an NFL size bet and I don't care about them anyways. I'd like to feel a little better about the thanksgiving day games by pulling out just a vig eating disaster. Could have went either way in this game but giving the 3.5 seems to be the right play to me based on current stats etc but I'm taking the Rams in a kinda must win scenario that may see them looking in in the NFC playoff race. Couple of good D's teeing up and I may talk myself into playing a total yet

Comment

Working...
          X