week 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• week 12

Get started on some things here and I'll start off with one that bleeker may like. Thursday night HF's after week 11 are 24-9-1 and 10-24 o/u. Since 2006, 6-1 suats and 2-5 o/u.

day=Thursday and week>11 and PO=0 and HF and start time>1700 and season>2015

Nothing of interest shows up for Thursdays this year in terms of F or H teams

Re: week 12

Last edited by Thomas; 11-20-2019, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
      Get started on some things here and I'll start off with one that bleeker may like. Thursday night HF's after week 11 are 24-9-1 and 10-24 o/u. Since 2006, 6-1 suats and 2-5 o/u.

day=Thursday and week>11 and PO=0 and HF and start time>1700 and season>2015

Nothing of interest shows up for Thursdays this year in terms of F or H teams

bit of an edge.. couldn't find anything that good so passed
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

It split last week, active twice again this week, including the Thursday game...

https://killersports.com/nfl/query?s...+S+D+Q+L+%21++
        "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

That graphic is a little small so I expanded it into two parts for the visually challenged like me. Those stats are a 4 game rolling avg which is what I like to cap a game at, it's a good look for what have you done lately and neither of these teams have been doing much. For starts they're both 1-3 ats and 2-2 su the last 4 games, both 6-4 su on the season with Houston 5-5 ats and Indy 6-4. Indy is 2-2 su and 3-1 ats in the last 4 games away and Houston 1-3 ats and 3-1 su their last 4 home. I figure this games score to be 23-19 for Indy using my pp/100 formula
          Last edited by Thomas; 11-20-2019, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
            It split last week, active twice again this week, including the Thursday game...

Jack also of interest in your query is the Fav is 6-1 suats and 1-7 o/u lately and the lone under was by a 1/2 point

bleeker passed on what ?
            Last edited by Thomas; 11-20-2019, 08:02 PM.

Comment

That only over by a half point, which was last week, happened on a 4th quarter pick 6 with 5 minutes left in the game.
              "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

I know I had the under !!
                Last edited by Thomas; 11-20-2019, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
                  Jack also of interest in your query is the Fav is 6-1 suats and 1-7 o/u lately and the lone under was by a 1/2 point

bleeker passed on what ?

thought it was thursday lol.. referring to tnf
                  ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

From KS week 12 newsletter

The Colts are 6-0 ATS (10.00 ppg) since Dec 09, 2018
                    when playing a divisional opponent.

The Texans are 0-6 ATS (-9.25 ppg) since Dec 03, 2017
                    off a road game in which they had more first downs than points.

Comment

you know thomas,jumperjack's prsw/rswl system is in effect tonight..just figure i'd mention it here as you guys went back n' forth about it in your previous thread

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
                        you know thomas,jumperjack's prsw/rswl system is in effect tonight..just figure i'd mention it here as you guys went back n' forth about it in your previous thread

only difference is I took out the saints..with the saints in its 5-27-1 o/u..without them it's 2-23-1 o/u

Last edited by bleeker; 11-21-2019, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Well I do have some problem wrapping my head around this line but fuk it I'm going with the numbers which say to me Indy in a close one

Yeah I know that bleeker he added it to this thread, I am interested just waiting to see what the line does, I have a U46.5 -13 at the moment. That's pretty interesting results with NO out if the picture

Comment

here's another with jj's premise but adding >= week 9 and going back to 11/16/2014 (jj's date)

Comment

Ok ok I'll do it LOL. The 46.5 moved up to -116 so I just took the 46, gl tonight buddy

Comment

Working...
                              X