X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: week 11

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
    congrats on the 2nd half

Thanks on that, hate chasing but I didn't want to lose all that money and have to watch the game to boot, lol. Famous last words in the gambling world sometimes !

Comment

thanks thomas.. I glanced at it and think I understand.. going to look at it more later on.. very useful for holiday games.. like to learn some of the more advanced stuff along the way and this is a good start
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
        bleeker it's a great day of football without question and although I'm Canadian myself and my wife, another football nut lol, have always celebrated this day with turkey and football. I'm almost 65 now and I've never worked a thanksgiving day in all that time, lol, mind you I've been retired for 20 years. So below I'll leave you the query to show all games in the database, since'89.

1122<=int(str(date)[4:])<=1128 and day=Thursday and H?show_games=150

That's right in the query bar and shows all games that are in database.

Here's the query to show just the night games which started in 2006 I believe

1122<=int(str(date)[4:])<=1128 and day=Thursday and H and start time>=1650

that's great.. why not !!
        ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

hey thomas.. was wondering what you thought of my queries on the mac games tonight? do you think the line and total restrictions are backfitting? if the margins were small I'd say no big deal but that's not the case here.. don't mean to be cocky but seems almost too good to be true with respect to how easy that is to come up with which worries me lol

Comment

Just seen this bleeker, yes the results are very nice indeed, but I have reservations about the query because it's not random enough for me, too specific is what I think. When I see these I go and look at it and try and get in my head around it and see if it means anything. So for this one I queried Tuesdays and Tuesdays from week 10 on, (week,1 and day = Tuesday and H and total >=53 and line >=-12 and week>=10) and it doesn't bear out well. So I tried things like dropping the line and then the total and then both and the numbers come out good for the total. So I like the plays on both games (aside from the fact that ohio and bg have scored 38 1stq points, lol) from that perspective.

Comment

oh well got sMACked around lol.. one thing I noticed looking at your weekly breakdown is in previous years week 13 was the last busy week and this year that's not the case..1 more game for teams in this conference.. that would be a factor for me as the last game of the year is obviously something significant..unless I'm missing something I don't get what's different about this year that week 14 is the last full week of the regular season?

Comment

Oh boy bleeker Ohio put the boots to BG wow and the under was gone by the half, yikes. Tough night buddy

"sMACked" haha that was good

Comment

Working...
                X