NFL Plays Week 11 - Comp Play WINNER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Plays Week 11 - Comp Play WINNER

59-51 for the season in the NFL (+$990). All 11 plays for this week sent yesterday already, including the side & total for the Thursday night game. This week's plays just $40, or a full month for $125. I accept Venmo and Paypal, both using this e-mail jump1961jack@yahoo.com

Comp Play

​$300 Arizona +11.5 ​$WINNER$ (+300)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: NFL Plays Week 11 - Comp Play up

Both side and total going tonight...

$400 Pittsburgh +3 (-113)
    This isn't exactly a contrarian play, but neither was New England when we took them against the Browns. Same basic theory in play here, Pittsburgh is playing great defense and forcing turnovers, do we really want to back Baker Mayfield in that situation? Cleveland did just play a turnover free game against Buffalo, a feat I think will be impossible to repeat against the hot Steelers. Pittsburgh is off 3 straight home wins winning the turnover battle in all 3. They fit a system that also fit Arizona last week. Teams are 40-13-1 ATS as dogs off a game as a home dog facing a team that averages losing the TO battle by .5 TO per game. The link is below. The Steelers also pulled off quite a feat last week, they won at home despite having more penalty yards than rushing yards (107-42). That shows how well they are playing overall, they overcame some stupid mistakes to beat a team that they were actually underdogs to. LOSER (-452)
    $300 Pittsburgh/Cleveland under 40
    Tons of Pittsburgh team trends to go under on the road, all speak to Tomlin's approach as a coach. I'll just throw one out here...Pittsburgh is 1-16-1 O/U on the road facing teams that average less than 24 rushing attempts per game. This same trend applied when they played the Chargers this season. They led that game 24-0 going into the 4th Q and gave up 17 4th quarter points. They play well defensively against teams that rely on passing too much. $WINNER$ (+300)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

The NFL can go ahead and ban Garrett for life as far as I'm concerned. WOW

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
        I agree brother.

Comment

Comment

4 plays going in the early games...

$400 New Orleans/Tampa Bay under 50 LOSER (-440)
            $300 N.Y. Jets/Washington over 38.5 $WINNER$ (+300)
            $400 Houston +4.5 (-115) LOSER (-460)
            $400 Buffalo/Miami under 40 LOSER (-440)

Comment

Afternoon plays were these...

$300 Arizona/San Francisco under 46 LOSER (-330)
              $300 Arizona +11.5 $WINNER$ (+300)
              $400 New England/Philadelphia under 44.5
              2 teams last met in an extremely high scoring Super Bowl. Eagles are off very impressive defensive game, although it was against the Bears. They were also inefficient offensively, they had more 1st downs than points scored in that game. The Patriots defense is licking its wounds after being punked by Lamar Jackson and had a week off to fix things and prepare for Philly. Home dogs off a game as a favorite where they had more 1st downs than points scored are 1-15 O/U the last 2 years. $WINNER$ (+400)
              $400 Cincinnati +10.5
              I am considering this as the $500 play this week. No I have not lost my mind, thanks for asking. lol First and foremost, the Raiders have a very porous defense that can be scored on. They are also inconsistent and often penalized, they lead the NFL in yards penalized. The Bengals have the 2nd least penalty yards, which says something about the team discipline. That is a HIDDEN HUGE advantage. These 2 teams just played last year in December and the Bengals won 30-16 with Jeff Driskel playing QB that game. Certainly Oakland is much improved, but are they good enough to lay double digits? Hell NO!! Despite getting stomped this past week by the Ravens, the Bengals had a decent running game. Rookie QB Finley should play better against a less imposing defense, especially if they can avoid falling behind by 21 point a little more than 17 minutes into the game. The Bengals were actually driving for a score that would have made it 21-10 when Finley threw a pick 6 that basically ended the game. "Squares" are going to look at this game and see free money. The Raiders just won on national TV against a division opponent and people will rationalize this is a gimme for Oakland. Professional athletes have pride, nobody wants to go 0-16. The longer they stay without a win the more it will drive them to try to get that 1st W. They have the confidence going in knowing they beat this team last year, they won't go in feeling hopeless at all. This game is going down to the 4th quarter, I believe that very strongly. $WINNER$ (+400)

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post

WOW, I love the rough and tumble stuff in pro sports but wtf was that man, unbelievable !

Comment

Re: NFL Plays Week 11 - Comp Play WINNER

My play for tonight is on the total...

​$300 Kansas City/L.A. Chargers under 52.5
                  $WINNER$ (+300)

Comment

Re: NFL Plays Week 11 - Comp Play WINNER

6-5 for the week (-$122) and 65-56 for the season in the NFL (+$868)

Comment

Working...
                    X