Fantasy Football Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Football Questions

With Stafford out. Would you sit Marvin Jones and start Humphries from the Titans ?
    Damn this bye week killing me

Re: Fantasy Football Questions

I am forced to use Jones in one league, I suppose I could grab a free agent to stream this week. Humphries is available in that league. I wouldn't grab him if I do decide to do that. Of those 2 options I would use Jones.Even with Corey Davis out the Titans will be wanting to pound the ball today, I am looking forward to Derrick Henry carrying 20+ times for my FanDuel games. Just looked on my leagues free agent list for WR and Larry Fitzgerald is available against the terrible pass D Tampa has. I am grabbing him to use instead of Jones.
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Thanks.
      Hopefully Henry, Lamar Jackson and McCaffrey can carry my team as usual. Keeping with Jones makes sense since the Lions are on RB 3 or 4 now.

Comment

Steelers this week ended up being one of my best waiver wire pickups all year. Dropped Jacksonville to make that move in 2 leagues and now Steelers face all weak offenses down the FFL playoffs stretch.
        "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Great call on grabbing the Steelers.
          Henry, McCaffrey and Lamar Jackson saved my ass.
          Well sort of. Up by 94 he has Carson and Seattle kicker. I still have Emmanuel Sanders

Comment

Working...
          X