saturday **** **** psu/min

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saturday **** **** psu/min

9<=week <=11 and 10 <=rank <=20 and HD and o:rank <=15 and 68>=total >=47 and line <=14 and season >=2006

week 9-11..
    rank 10-20..
    home dog <=14..
    opp rank <=15..
    total 47-68..

17-1 o/u (10.89)

disclosure.. one of the games 36 pts scored in ot but was over in regulation..so that'd knock down the average margin by about 2 points/game

over 48.5 //// //// 1 unit
    Last edited by bleeker; 11-08-2019, 10:59 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: saturday **** **** psu/min

Comment

Comment

system 2

10<=week <=13 and -45<=line<=-41 and total >=54 and rank <=25 and season >=2010

week 10-13..
        top 25 team..
        favorite 41-45..
        total >=54

10-0 o/u (12.10)

well no ot's lol.. 6 of the 7 games totaled over 58, favorite put up at least 55 points. not going nuts with this one

osu/maryland over 66 //// / .63 units
        ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Comment

Working...
          X