NFL Plays Week 10 - Comp Play LOSER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Plays Week 10 - Comp Play LOSER

52-47 for the season in the NFL (-$257) Sent out a total of 10 plays for this week yesterday, including my 2nd $600 play of the season. Starting with a $400 play in the Thursday game. Get all 10 for just $40, or 4 weeks of plays for $125. I accept Paypal and Venmo using this e-mail jump1961jack@yahoo.com

Comp Play
    $300 Carolina +5 (-115) ​LOSER (-345)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: NFL Plays Week 10 - Comp Play up

Comment

Started the week with this...

$400 L.A. Chargers/Oakland under 48.5
      LOSER (-440)
      "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Good Luck !
        Twitter @winningpix1
        Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Comment

This is what I got going in the early games...

$400 Tennessee +6.5 (-117)
          This is one of those where it looks so easy to take the Chiefs. I had been waiting for the line to settle based on Mahomes' status. This looks like as good as we are going to get. One of the things that we need to focus on for this play is both of these team's DNA. Kansas City is a skill and speed based team that can be pushed around by a physically tough team. Tennessee is exactly that kind of physically TOUGH team. Tennessee struggles playing other physically tough teams, like the Ravens, who came into Tennessee last year and pushed around the Titans in a 21-0 beatdown. Then 1 month later that same Titans team whipped the Patriots in what was their best game of the season in 2018. The Colts showed us how to beat the Chiefs, they smacked them in the mouth and out-physicalled them. The Titans are very capable of that same type of game plan. Run the ball with Derrick Henry and play tough D and the Chiefs can be had. We also get to have Tannehill at QB, who has been a noticeable upgrade over Mariotta. These teams rosters have not changed so much since the last time they met each other, which was in the wildcard round of the playoffs January 2018. The Titans went into Kansas City and shocked everyone with a SU win in one of the toughest venues in the NFL as 8.5 point dogs. They are in a do-or-die situation, sitting at 4-5 and will fight HARD to keep their 2019 season from becoming a lost cause. A win today gets them back to .500 and with upcoming division games still on tap they will have hope. A loss today would basically eliminate them from the playoffs. They are exactly the kind of team that can give the Chiefs fits, they just need to play well today, and I think they will do just that. $WINNER$ (+400)
          $600 Arizona +4.5 NFL Play of the Month
          Many bad situations line up against Tampa Bay here. The 1st one I focused on has to do with them turning the ball over and Arizona playing turnover-free. Common thinking is that teams that haven't turned the ball over will do so as a matter of regressing to the mean. That isn't the case though. Teams with ZERO turnovers in 3 straight games are 32-10 ATS playing against teams that had more than 5 over the same time period. QB Winston plays giveaway, the Cards rookie QB is surprisingly very good at protecting possessions. The Cardinals have gone 4 straight games without a turnover, including B2B games against elite defenses San Francisco and New Orleans. That bodes well for them here against a much lesser defensive team. The Bucs are off one of their best played games of the season, another good reason to fade them. They aren't good enough to maintain that level of play. They also lost in overtime, another strike against them. Home teams off road dog losses in OT are just 34-57 ATS (37.4%). The Bucs not only had to travel back across the country after that tough loss, they have 3 days less to prepare as Arizona played last Thursday. Arizona slots in nicely to a system that says to PLAY ON away dogs off a HD loss where they had less total yards than their opponent. Pretty simple situation, but SOLID 42-17 ATS results. $WINNER$ (+600)
          $400 Atlanta/New Orleans under 51.5 $WINNER$ (+400)
          $400 Baltimore/Cincinnati under 46.5
          Same "big home dogs go UNDER" trend we have been killing it with the past 2 years. 7-45 O/U since 2012. LOSER (-440)
          $300 Cincinnati +10
          Absolute MUST play, though if I had any balls it would be a larger play. Just SOOOO hard to pull that trigger. Pretty easy contrarian handicap here actually, Baltimore off a very impressive win against the Patriots and in a HUGE letdown situation. The win-less Bengals are off a bye and also get star WR AJ Green on the field for the 1st time this season. The Bengals used the extra prep time to insert rookie QB Ryan Finley into the line-up. He can't be worse than the Red Rifle was, the team probably gets a huge energy boost from the change actually. This has been a tough rivalry for the Ravens, they have covered only 1 of the last 6 meetings and 3 of the last 12. The Bengals hung tough and lost by only 6 points less than a month ago. They should be able to do the same here. LOSER (-330)
          $400 Detroit/Chicago under 42.5 $WINNER$ (+$400)

Comment

Just 1 play in the afternoon games...

$300 Carolina +5 (-115) LOSER (-345)

Comment

Re: NFL Plays Week 10 - Comp Play LOSER

$300 Minnesota +3 $WINNER$ (+300)
              $300 Minnesota/Dallas over 47.5 $WINNER$ (+300)

Comment

Good stuff especially the play of the month.

Comment

Comment

​$400 Seattle +6.5 $WINNER$ (+400)

Comment

​7-4 for the week (+$1,245) and 59-51 for the season in the NFL (+$990)

Comment

Working...
                      X