NFL Plays Week 9 - Comp Play up LOSER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Plays Week 9 - Comp Play up LOSER

49-40 for the season in the NFL (+$983). A total of 9 plays this week were sent Tuesday afternoon, starting with both side & total tonight. Plays for this week can be had for $40 and a full month of plays for $125. I accept Venmo and Paypal both using this e-mail jump1961jack@yahoo.com

Comp Play
    $300 Jacksonville +1.5 ​LOSER(-330)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: NFL Plays Week 9 - Comp Play up

Comment

Re: NFL Plays Week 9 - Comp Play up

Have these going tonight, something tells me that TD right before the half is going to kill at least one of these...

$400 San Francisco/Arizona under 43 LOSER (-440)
      $300 Arizona +10 (-115) $WINNER$ (+300)

"The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Re: NFL Plays Week 9 - Comp Play up LOSER

Had these plays in the early games...

$300 Jacksonville +1.5 ​LOSER (-330)
        $300 Tennessee +4 LOSER (-330)
        $400 N.Y. Jets/Miami under 40.5 LOSER (-440)
        $300 N.Y. Jets -3 LOSER (-330)

Comment

Side & total in the Seattle game...

$400 Tampa Bay +6.5 $WINNER$ (+400)
          $300 Tampa Bay/Seattle under 53.5 (-120) LOSER (-360)

Comment

$400 Baltimore +3.5 (-114) $WINNER$ (+400)

Comment

​$400 Dallas/N.Y. Giants under 48

Comment

3-7 for the week (-$1,240) and 52-47 for the season in the NFL (-$257). Fitting end to a crappy week, def TD with 6 seconds left

Comment

i feel your pain i also lost in fantasy because of the defensive touchdown.

Comment

You know Jack this year seems a little tougher than most as I also had a 2-6 week a few weeks ago but overall I'm just not in the swing of things. Not sure if I just can't honestly say that after 30 years of doing this I've just become a little complacent. There was a time I'd put in 8 hrs a day on NFL capping and I made a fair amount of money during those times hitting 55-59% every single year on an average of 175-200 picks a season. I believe I think I just know how to do it after all these years and that's why I don't need to put as much time into research but actually I'm just getting lazy.

Anyways bad weeks are part of the program, just like great weeks, we hate them when it happens but one has to just move on and keep doing what has been working for you. Chin up and see you at the window next week

Comment

Working...
                    X