Clear All

• Re: 2019 NBA totals

Comment

1-0 165-151

ut/sa O223 L

orl/dal O221.5 W

min/bos O226 W
      Last edited by Thomas; 02-22-2020, 10:34 AM.

Comment

2-1 167-152

mia/cle O221 W
        Last edited by Thomas; 02-22-2020, 10:49 PM.

Comment

1-0 168-152

okc/sa U222 L

por/det O220.5 L
          Last edited by Thomas; 02-23-2020, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Comment

Just betting the over in the game with the highest total daily is 70-48 for 59.3% this season

Max(n:total@n:date and season=2019)[date and season=2019]=total and H

Just betting the under with the lowest total daily is 52-67 for 56.3%

Min(n:total@n:date and season=2019)[date and season=2019]=total and H

If you bet every game in both those scenarios you would be 137-100 for 57.8% and +13.8K at 500 a bet
              Last edited by Thomas; 02-23-2020, 12:35 PM.

Comment

0-2 168-154

cle/mia U221.5 L

lac/mem O235 L

ut/pho U224 L

was/mil U243.5 L
                Last edited by Thomas; 02-24-2020, 11:01 PM.

Comment

0-4 168-158

den/det U213 P

ind/cha U209 W
                  Last edited by Thomas; 02-25-2020, 11:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
                    Just betting the over in the game with the highest total daily is 70-48 for 59.3% this season

Max(n:total@n:date and season=2019)[date and season=2019]=total and H

Just betting the under with the lowest total daily is 52-67 for 56.3%

Min(n:total@n:date and season=2019)[date and season=2019]=total and H

If you bet every game in both those scenarios you would be 137-100 for 57.8% and +13.8K at 500 a bet

hey thomas that's a great query and result !! it's been doing terrific on the max end since the 2016 season and is about break even (with vig) with the lowest total under (2016)

https://killersports.com/nba/query?s...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

433-325-21 wow !!

how would you break it down by the season starting with 2016 ?? tried multiple times without success
                    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

I got it.. not sure what puzzled me about doing it lol.. encouraging that it's done better this year so far than the previous 3 which went down about 1% each year

Last edited by bleeker; 02-25-2020, 06:19 AM.
                      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

I added the 1 so we could see the total bleeker

Max(n:total@n:date and season>=2016)[date and season>=2016]=total and season, 1 and H

All good years actually bleeker maybe not at the money us regular guys bet but anyone that plays say 2K a game would be whooping er up over those results, 151K total and the worst year at 55% over 30k. It's a money printing machine the last 4 seasons with absolutely no work if you have the money originally, sadly the difference in this game. It's my belief that this has become profitable the last 4 years is scoring is up, obviously lol
                        Last edited by Thomas; 02-25-2020, 11:41 PM.

Comment

1-0-1 169-158

pho/lac O234 L
                          Last edited by Thomas; 02-26-2020, 10:02 PM.

Comment

got to remember to use that ", 1"

you want to see the whole record also when you do a breakdown

if you narrow the total range to 227-235 you get it just past 60% whereas outside of this range it's around 55%..i think at minimum if you were playing this you'd be smart to have double on games in this range.. kelly criterion would agree with this

Comment

Not a big fan of that kelly criterion thing bleeker but have no desire to talk about it, although I do understand it lol.

Ok that's a nice addition for the totals and indeed has a much prettier percentage however if you used that over the years we used above you would have made around 60k less at our fictitious figure of 2k a bet. But I suppose using your KC example you could probably make up for that because your parameters increase your success rates within the trend. I only flat bet and like I said above have zero interest in that method, I've discussed it to death way back in the day and have no faith in it

Comment

the main thing thomas is how well this has been doing over the years.. upping your bets playing more towards the middle of the totals range not necessary.. think I might lean that way but really a side issue..encouraging to me that it's still going strong after 3 complete seasons.. it's a great find and hopefully it'll continue for a while longer

Comment

Working...
                                X