world series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• world series

starter = Gerrit Cole and team = Astros and s:W and os:W and - 290 <=line <=-125 and month >=5 total <=9

gerrit cole..
    with stros..
    won previous start..
    opp starter won previous start..
    125 - 290 favorite..
    total <=9..
    june or later

13-1 (-197) (3.21)
    12-2 (-1.5) (-111) (1.71)

his only loss because of unearned runs..he's 23-1 if you don't cap the odds but you get some pretty astronomical numbers at the top end (500+)so felt that wasn't fair

hou -190 //// // risk .75 units
    hou (-1.5) (+110) //// risk half unit
    Last edited by bleeker; 10-22-2019, 04:23 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: world series

game number >=172 and SG=2 and p:HL

world series..
    game 2..
    previous home loss..

4-0 (-170) (2.75)

all run line covers but 3 of them exactly 2 run margins(squeakers)..4 earned runs total in 4 games for the visitors

hou -175 //// // risk .75 units
    hou (-1.5) (+115) //// risk half unit
    Last edited by bleeker; 10-23-2019, 01:04 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Comment

game number >171 and SG =3 and H and s:W and total >=7

game 3 world series..
        home..
        starter won last start..
        total >=7

2-8 (-139) (-2.30)

1 of the wins 18 inning game involving an unearned run..5 lowest odds were all losers and 4 of those 5 didn't cover the runline hence going that direction

fade was

hou (-1.5) (+118) //// // risk .75 units

Comment

Comment

game number >=175 and SG =6 and H and line <=-120

series game 6..
            home favorite >=120

4-0 (-151) (5.25)

2009..7-3
            2013..6-1
            2014..10-0
            2017 ..3-1

hou -172 //// // risk .75 units
            hou (-1.5) +125 /// risk .38 units

Comment

Comment

starter =Zack Greinke and s:W and HF and p:L and total <= 8.5 and season >=2011

greinke..
                won last start..
                team lost previous game..
                home favorite..
                total <=8.5..

26-5 (-168) (2.35)

losses (recent first)

1-2 ..extra innings (2019)
                3-4 ..pulled after 2 innings (1 run) injured?
                2-5 ..2 runs through 7 innings
                0-5 .. 3 runs through 7 innings
                3-8 .. sucked (2012)

not going to rate.. just putting it out there
                Last edited by bleeker; 10-30-2019, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Comment

also kind of interesting if you exclude the 2 inning outing the losses become less bad as time moves on..man I can see the nats popping the corks now

Last edited by bleeker; 10-30-2019, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X