week seven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• week seven

8>=week >=6 and month <=10 and p:points <=6 and p:HL and o:wins <=2 and total <=48

week 6-8..
    october..
    previous home loss..
    previous points <=6..
    today's opponent <=2 wins..
    total <=48

17-1 o/u (9.89)

4 games, pick em or favorite, are all double digit overs.. makes sense to me. ... horrible offensive performance in front of your home crowd and now your playing a below average to very bad team.. whatta'ya gonna do.. play conservative !!

jax/cin over 44 //// //// // 1.25 units
    Last edited by bleeker; 10-19-2019, 10:37 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: week seven

gl bleeker

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
      gl bleeker

thanks thomas
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

8>=week >=6 and month <=10 and p:points <=6 and p:HL and (o:wins <=2 or o:wins >=5) and total <=48

really bad teams <=2 wins or really good teams >=5 wins

21-1-1 o/u (9.98)

Comment

Working...
        X