4<= week <=8 and day =Thursday and H and line <4 and season >=2013

week 4-8..
    thursday..
    home..
    dog <=4 or favorite..

22-5 o/u (5.79)

perfect 12-0 o/u back to 2017

over 49.5 //// /// .88 units
    Last edited by bleeker; 10-17-2019, 04:37 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: thursday night **** *** kc/den

Comment

Nice one there bleeker gl

Comment

thanks guys
        ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Well bleeker I guess it would be safe to say that Denver didn't do their part for your bet, the bastards ! Without the "kid" KC still kicks their ass, amazing but maybe not surprising

Comment

I always look at this more on a macro scale thomas..i'm hoping this information will put biases in my favor over a large sample of games..I never feel when I win that it's only because of my query or when I lose that it was worthless information..I honestly don't understand it enough to do traditional handicapping anyway and I kind of like that lol

Comment

Working...
            X