NFL Plays Week 7 - Comp Play LOSER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Plays Week 7 - Comp Play LOSER

35-31 for the season in the NFL (-$209). Total of 11 plays for this week's slate already sent, kicked off by a Thursday play. I generally don't predict my own results before they happen, but I love the schedule this week, for whatever that is worth. Usually a good idea to buy my plays after I have a losing week...just sayin. Lost the comp play last week, throwing out a $400 play this week. 4 full weeks of plays for $125 or one week for $40 can be had by sending Paypal or Venmo using this e-mail address jump1961jack@yahoo.com

Comp Play
    $400 Houston/Indianapolis under 47.5 ​LOSER (-440)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: NFL Plays Week 7 - Comp Play up

Comment

$300 Denver +3.5 (-125) ​LOSER (-375)
      "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

I have these plays going in the early games...

$400 Arizona +3 (-115) $WINNER$ (+400)
        $400 Houston/Indianapolis under 47.5 LOSER (-440)
        $300 L.A. Rams/Atlanta under 54.5 $WINNER$ (+300)
        $300 San Francisco/Washington under 42 (-115) $WINNER$ (+300)
        $400 Washington +10
        Very hard to pull the trigger on this, but that is exactly why we have to. No team's stock is higher right now than the Niners. They were expected to be better, but early results have them as the only NFC team without a loss. Those are the easy reasons why this will be one of the most one sidedly bet game this Sunday. Now for the reasons we have to believe Washington can keep this close. They are coming off their biggest win in years, whipping division rival L.A. Rams in a game that wasn't even close. They played fantastic, but we know I love fading teams off those type of "ultimate performances". When they come against a division opponent, even better. When they are on the road against a non-division opponent, even better. When they have to travel across 3 time zones for 9 a.m. for them starting time, even better. Washington got a W last week, granted it was against Miami, but ANY WIN builds a team's confidence. If they had lost that game I seriously doubt I would like this game so much. Small sample size, but teams who got their 1st win of the season and now are more than TD home dogs are 8-1 ATS in at least week 5 of the season. This also applies to the Jets this week. This should be a lower scoring type game and that only makes this many points that much more valuable. $WINNER$ (+400)

Comment

Re: NFL Plays Week 7 - Comp Play LOSER

I have these plays going in the afternoon...

$300 L.A. Chargers +2 (-108) LOSER (-324)
          $400 New Orleans/Chicago under 38.5 LOSER (-440)
          $500 Chicago -3 (-125)
          Bears are off an embarrassing loss to the Raiders, BUT they got an extra week to shake that off and are now in last place in the division. The Saints had the pleasure of playing last week, in a very physical hard fought defensive battle ON THE ROAD. HUGE situational advantage for Chicago. The Bears have played well at home lately, covering the spread in 9 of their last 11 regular season home games. LOSER (-625)

Comment

Not off to a good start tonight...

$400 New England/N.Y. Jets under 43 $WINNER$ (+400)
            $300 N.Y. Jets +10.5 (-120) LOSER (-360)

Comment

Oh you of little faith Jack LOL.

Comment

5-6 for the week (-$764) and 40-37 for the season in the NFL (-$973).

Comment

Working...
                X