• league championship series

165 <= game number <= 170 and SG = 1 and H and rest = 1

game 1..
    lcs..
    home..
    rest =1

4-0 (-113) (2.75)

stl -127 //// / .63 units
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: league championship series

will apply to hou tomorrow also
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Comment

166 <=game number <=170 and SG=2 and H and o:STL and line <=130

lds..
        game 2..
        home..
        dog <=130 or favorite..
        opposing starter a lefty

0-7 o/u (-3.38)

5 unearned and extra inning runs combined so adjusted margin really huge

hou/nyy under 7.5 //// /// .88 units

Comment

167<=game number <=171 and SG =3 and H and streak >=2

lcs..
          home..
          series game 3..
          won first two games

0-4 o/u (-4.50) whoa !!

2 games under by 4 runs..other 2 under by 5 runs..only 1 error in these 4 games and it yielded a run

was/stl under 6.5 //// /// .88 units
          Last edited by bleeker; 10-14-2019, 12:55 PM.

Comment

playoffs =1 and HD and p:A and s:W and line >=130

playoffs..
            home dog..
            previous away..
            starter won last start..
            dog >=130

2-10 (+143) (-3.17)
            3-9 runline

8 of the 9 runline losses were by >2 runs and many huge blowouts

fade nyy

hou -1.5 +110 //// / .63 units
            Last edited by bleeker; 10-15-2019, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Comment

169 <= game number <=173 and SG=4 and HF and total >=8

lcs..
                game 4..
                home favorite..
                total >=8

12-1 o/u (3.00)

2 games over because of unearned runs

nyy/hou over 8 //// // .75 units

Comment

Comment

168<=game number <=173 and SG =5 and H and line >=100 and total <=8.5

lcs..
                    home..
                    game 5..
                    getting odds (eliminating a small dog)..
                    total <=8.5

0-7 (+125) (-4.29)

2005..3-6
                    2005..4-5
                    2007..1-7
                    2008..1-5
                    2010..2-4
                    2016..4-8
                    2017..1-11

lots of errors for the home teams.. pressure

fade nyy

hou -140 //// risk half unit
                    hou - 1.5 +120 //// risk half unit
                    Last edited by bleeker; 10-18-2019, 02:12 PM.

Comment

171<=game number <=174 and H and SG =6 and p:L and p:margin <=-2

lcs..
                      game 6..
                      home..
                      lost previous >=2 runs

8-1 (-125) (3.78)

amongst the 8 wins only one by 1 run and that was the biggest dog !!... many blowouts

hou -133 //// //// risk 1 unit
                      Last edited by bleeker; 10-19-2019, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X