NFL Plays Week 6 - Comp Play LOSER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Plays Week 6 - Comp Play LOSER

31-24 for the season in the NFL (+$1,080). Total of 10 plays for this week's slate already sent, kicked off by a $400 Thursday play. 4 full weeks of plays for $125 or one week for $40 can be had by sending Paypal or Venmo using this e-mail address jump1961jack@yahoo.com

Comp Play

​$300 Jacksonville -118 ML ​LOSER (-354)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: NFL Plays Week 6 - Comp Play up

Comment

I have this play going tonight, can already tell how this is going with 2 defensive scores added to the mix...

$400 N.Y. Giants/New England under 42.5
      Many of my under systems profile big favorite situations, this is another one. Double digit home favorites on Thursdays are 4-17 O/U all-time in the database going back to 1992. The Giants struggled last week as Jones faced a decent defense for the 1st time and now they travel on a short week without Saquon or WR Shepard and the weather is supposed to be windy and rainy. The Pats D is better than Minnesota's and New England is really a very average offense. Patriots unders have been gold this season for us, no reason to let up here.LOSER (-440)
      "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Unreal how we didn't hit that under last night. That blocked punt started it all.

Comment

Originally posted by junior713 View Post
          Unreal how we didn't hit that under last night. That blocked punt started it all.
          Nothing in that game tells me the Patriots are anything but a solid UNDER team still.

Comment

Keep up the winning season JJ!

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
              Nothing in that game tells me the Patriots are anything but a solid UNDER team still.
              I'd rather bet Pats UNDER than lay the wood going forward
              Twitter @winningpix1
              Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Comment

Good Luck this week !
                Twitter @winningpix1
                Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Comment

I have 3 plays going in the early games...

$400 Cincinnati/Baltimore under 48 (-109)
                  $100 Cincinnati/Baltimore under 48 NFL Play of the Week $WINNER$ (+500)
                  $400 Minnesota -3 (-115) $WINNER$ (+400)
                  $300 Jacksonville -118 ML LOSER (-354)

Comment

Re: NFL Plays Week 6 - Comp Play LOSER

Play of the week UNDER cashes easily despite 14 points in the first 3 and a half minutes of the game.

Comment

I have these plays going in the afternoon games...

$400 N.Y. Jets +7.5 (-115) $WINNER$ (+400)
                      $400 Dallas/N.Y. Jets under 44 LOSER (-440)
                      $300 Tennessee +2 LOSER (-330)
                      $300 Atlanta -135 ML LOSER (-405)
                      $300 Atlanta/Arizona under 52 LOSER (-330)

Comment

Just for the record, Tennessee is my least favorite team in the NFL to have money on. Mariota stinks and I hate watching him play. Thank god he was yanked, Tannehill is no doubt a better QB. Too late to help us today though...

Comment

Had this play tonight...

​$400 Pittsburgh/L.A. Chargers under 41.5 (-113)
                          $WINNER$ (+400)

Comment

$300 Green Bay -0.5 1st Quarter (-100) The Pack has started fast in every game so far, even in its loss to Philly they led after 1 quarter. I expect the same tonight in this very important divisional battle for 1st place. Usually fast starts have to do with coaching, and new coach Lafleur has never trailed after 1 quarter. There has been distinct reverse line movement in this game, sharp money was definitely on Detroit early in the week pushing this from -6 to -3.5. Green Bay and the over will be heavy public sides tonight, but I kinda like both of those. Not a good game to go against the public in my opinion. Nearly every side the public was on yesterday lost, I think they win this one.LOSER (-300)

Comment

​4-7 for the week (-$1,289) and 35-31 for the season in the NFL (-$209)

Comment

Working...
                              X