• Show
Clear All

• week 5

week = 5 and po:wins = 0 and p:AW and season >= 2009

week 5..
    previous opponent wins =0..
    previous away win..

8-0 (11.31)

comes out with jax,lac and sea but the two that played on grass in the current week were blowouts.. that leaves out sea so going to eliminate them

jax +3 //// /// .88 units
    lac -5.5 //// /// same
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: week 5

Good luck today with the trends
    Happy to be the first member of this great forum. Thanks TIS!!!

Comment

Money won is twice as nice as money earned
      Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Originally posted by bebebebe View Post
        Good luck today with the trends

thanks bebebebe

I'll put this one up without any explanation or rating.. see what you think.. in a bit of a hurry

https://killersports.com/nfl/query?s...+S+D+Q+L+%21++
        ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
            thanks bebebebe

I'll put this one up without any explanation or rating.. see what you think.. in a bit of a hurry

https://killersports.com/nfl/query?s...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

one other thing I noticed is that this seems to perform better at the extremes.. smaller favorites and really big favorites.. might be stretching it a bit but figured I'd point it out

Comment

Comment

well looking like an o'fer.. try sunday night game

3<=week <=7 and total >=50 and H and losses =0 and line >=-23 and p:points <=42

week 3-7..
                losses =0..
                total >=50..
                previous points <=42..
                home..
                favorite <=23 or dog..

15-1 o/u (14.22)

only under by 3.5 .. kc won with this week 3 this year and last year..only knock for me is it's a prime time game.. no overtimes

kc/ind over 55.5 //// //// 1 unit
                Last edited by bleeker; 10-06-2019, 04:35 PM.

Comment

bleeker prime time games added in 2-0

and (SNF=1 or day=Monday or day=Thursday)

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
                    bleeker prime time games added in 2-0

and (SNF=1 or day=Monday or day=Thursday)
                    thanks thomas and that's a good thing to know..the SNF =1 i wouldn't have known..what I was getting at though was I would've preferred a non-primetime game as that's what the samples mostly comprised of

Comment

Yeah got you bleeker I just thought I'd throw that in there for a sorta look. I knew what you meant and understand it would have been nicer to see a 1or 4 pm game

Comment

Working...
                      X