divisional series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• divisional series

anything that qualifies as a system play in the other thread won't be posted here

game number =163 and H and (day =Thursday or day =Friday) and wins <=100 and line <=-115 and season >=2014

game 1..
    divisional..
    home..
    wins <=100..
    favorite >=115..

0-7 (-175) (-1.86)

quite remarkable at the odds..only knock for me is this is the highest total by a run..like the totals to fall in line with the sample even though it's a side play..so with the + odds will risk less

fade atl

stl +127 //// risk half unit
    Last edited by bleeker; 10-03-2019, 12:07 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: divisional series

friday

game number =164 and H and p:L and p:margin = -1

2nd wildcard game..
    home..
    previous loss by 1 run

0-6 o/u (-2.83)

this includes 4 extra inning runs so real avg margin more like -3.5

atl/stl under 8.5 //// // .75 units
    Last edited by bleeker; 10-04-2019, 08:02 AM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Comment

playoffs = 1 and line <=-230 and SG >=2 and total >=7

0-7 o/u (-1.86)

5 runs combined extra innings and unearned not factored in (as always)..very evenly distributed

hou/tam under 7.5 //// / .63 units
        Last edited by bleeker; 10-05-2019, 06:08 PM.

Comment

game number =165 and (day =Monday or day=Tuesday) and A and 1 <=os:streak<=2 and total >=7.5

opposing starter on a 1 or 2 game win streak..10 total runs scored in these 3 games with 3 of those either unearned or extra innings

0-3 o/u (-4.67)

nyy/min under 9 //// half unit
          Last edited by bleeker; 10-07-2019, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Comment

playoffs =1 and game number <=168 and SG =5 and H and line>=-120

game 5..
              divisional series..
              home..
              fav <=120 or dog

1-7 (-104) (-3.38)

6 of the 7 losers wouldn't have covered the runline and 5 of those 6 lost by more than 2 runs..maybe too simplistic and it's just happened this way in recent years (since 2004) but with the length of the season and it's all on the line npi, tough to lose in front of the home crowd...psychological edge goes to the visitor

fade stl

atl -105 //// // .75 units
              Last edited by bleeker; 10-09-2019, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Comment

guess not ...geez

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
                    playoffs = 1 and line <=-230 and SG >=2 and total >=7

0-7 o/u (-1.86)

5 runs combined extra innings and unearned not factored in (as always)..very evenly distributed

hou/tam under 7.5 //// / .63 units

this will be in effect thursday

https://killersports.com/mlb/query?s...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
                      playoffs =1 and game number <=168 and SG =5 and H and line>=-120

game 5..
                      divisional series..
                      home..
                      fav <=120 or dog

1-7 (-104) (-3.38)

6 of the 7 losers wouldn't have covered the runline and 5 of those 6 lost by more than 2 runs..maybe too simplistic and it's just happened this way in recent years (since 2004) but with the length of the season and it's all on the line npi, tough to lose in front of the home crowd...psychological edge goes to the visitor

fade stl

atl -105 //// // .75 units

just realized I messed this up last night.. maybe it was the "tl" endings of both teams.. did leave a clue in the write up.. at any rate always like to come clean with these things and not just let them pass by.. bottomline it's very careless and these things shouldn't happen.. sorry

Comment

Working...
                      X