NFL Plays Week 5 - Comp Play WINNER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Plays Week 5 - Comp Play WINNER

25-20 for the season in the NFL (+$779). Total of 9 plays for this week's slate already sent, kicked off by a Thursday play. Full 4 weeks of plays for $125 or one week for $40 can be had by sending Paypal or Venmo using this e-mail address jump1961jack@yahoo.com

Comp Play
    $300 Arizona/Cincinnati over 47 ​$WINNER$ (+300)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: NFL Plays Week 5 - Comp Play up

Love the comp play.

Comment

Comment

Started the week off with this total which I played on Tuesday...

$300 L.A. Rams/Seattle over 48.5 (-120) $WINNER$ (+300)

Then I played this teaser today...

$300 10 Point Teaser (-130) L.A. Rams +11.5 W/Seahawks-Rams under 59.5 W/Kansas City -1 LOSER (-390)

"The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Re: NFL Plays Week 5 - Comp Play LOSER

These are my plays in the early games...

$300 Arizona/Cincinnati over 47 $WINNER$ (+300)
          $400 Jacksonville +3.5 (-115)
          $100 Jacksonville +3.5 (-109) NFL Play of the Week LOSER (-569)
          $400 New England/Washington under 45.5
          Same BIG HOME DOGS go UNDER trend we been riding. Home dogs greater than 8 points are now 9-45 O/U after the Dolphins game went under today for us. The Patriots have been the big away favorites in this trend 15 times, only 2 of those 15 games it went over. After watching quite a bit of the
          Giants/Redskins game today I have a hard time saying Washington scores at all. This game has 38-0 written all over it. $WINNER$ (+400)
          $300 Tampa Bay +3.5 (-120) LOSER (-360)

Comment

Re: NFL Plays Week 5 - Comp Play WINNER

Two plays going in the late games...

$400 Denver +6.5 (-108) $WINNER$ (+400)
            $400 Dallas -3 (-120) LOSER (-480)

Comment

I have both side and total going in tonight's game...

$300 Indianapolis +11 $WINNER$ (+300)
              $400 Indianapolis/Kansas City under 57 (-122)
              These 2 teams met in the playoffs last year and Kansas City won 31-13. The lines for that meeting were KC -4 and the total was 54. Now we have the Colts franchise QB out/retired and the Chiefs most unstoppable weapon WR Tyreke Hill out and the total is 3 points higher? The Colts know they can't hang with KC in a shootout. Their team tendency to go under as dogs (3-13 O/U) proves that is how they will try to gameplan to keep this close. The 7 point difference on the Chiefs line is value that can't be passed on, especially in an isolated night game where the books will need the Colts to cover. $WINNER$ (+400)

Comment

​6-4 for the week (+$301) and 31-24 for the season in the NFL (+$1,080)

Comment

Working...
                X